Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.55 - 222votes)

Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Alt Names: alt 異世界のんびり農家alt Farming life in another world
Author: Naitou Kinosuke
Artist: Tsurugi Yasuyuki
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You know the deal by now. Middle-aged office worker gets sick and dies. He meets God, who tells him that he can be reincarnated in a new world. Our main character accepts, and decides to become a farmer.

Welcome to farming in an alternate world.
Go to Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

177 Comments

I can't tell if that description really what the manga came with for itself or just a fellow Batoto user's "tired of this shit", lol.

Holy crap, do you guys remember Rune Factory? I friggin love that series

Oh boy, what good memories. Tho i have to say that the lack of fantastical crops you can grow always bumming me.

Isekai was a mistake, and so was I.
this kind of isekai (money is for nothing and the chicks for free) reminds me of all the ills in the isekai genre. sadly, i don't think this serias is being self aware of all those bad points. ill give it 1 more chapter because isekai but im not expecting much.

But Rune Factory is basically a "Harvest Moon - Isekai Edition" already.

it isn't, fantasy doesn't nessery means isekai. i don't remember in any of the RF games i played that the mc came from another world.

the last game came only... 3 years ago? wtf its been that long? ow time flies when having fun.

wtf? He started with 1 wish, then got like 5 more in the end.

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GONNA COMPLAINING ABOUT!

Spoiler

Does he at least know how to farm? Feels like he just saw it on TV and thought "That looks fun, I'll do that."

Given that his first attempt is just digging a big ditch, I would say "No, he doesn't".   :)

They should have made it an isekai version of this instead.

my boy szeth deserves it

WELL THE ISEKAI KEEP COMING AND THEY DONT STOP COMING

You thought their stockpile of WN source material was exhausted? Oh you poor naive fool~

They should have made it an isekai version of this instead.

WELL THE ISEKAI KEEP COMING AND THEY DONT STOP COMING

This is so lazy I fell aslee-zzzzzzzzzz.

Does he at least know how to farm? Feels like he just saw it on TV and thought "That looks fun, I'll do that."

Ha. This is the most hilariously lazy writing I've seen in ages.

Damn, the author didn't even try to come up with something new or unique for this series. He just dropped a random guy in the world with free wishes and shit.I haven't seen anything this lazy in a while.

Lately there are more of these isekai mangas where the mc just uses his knowledge on modern jobs to become some sort of revolutionary master of their trade in convenient scenarios for them. Some even become a cheap knockoff of maou maou yuusha and fit all kind of modern knowledge into their fantasy world, doesn't matter how ludicrous. The entepreneur's wet dream.

Don't you know? In isekai series, all gods are equivalent to the Genie in Aladdin. Be nice to them and they'll treat you more.

God: I will give you one billion dollars, sports cars and a luxury yacht full of supermodels!!

M.C: No thanks. I'm okay living in the sticks with a lifetime supply of cup ramen.

God: ??!!???!!?!?!??! ... Okay fine. I'll throw in some indestructible chopsticks and give you a msg-proof stomach.

M.C: Yay!! I'm so grateful!

God: ........................

What's so good in 1 wish when you can get 5 :D

Well I was going to say that I'm a simple man, I see tits plot I subscribe, but the first chapter is just flat out stupid.

Who lands in a random forest and starts ploughing the forest path? MC, apparently.

everyone that plays minecraft. this spot will do

Damn, the author didn't even try to come up with something new or unique for this series. He just dropped a random guy in the world with free wishes and shit.I haven't seen anything this lazy in a while.

I dunno, aren't most of the Harvest Moon MCs pretty much about 10-12 years old when you first start playing them?  I'm thinking this may be closer to "Rune Factory - Isekai Edition"

I should hope not, as getting married and having a kid can happen prett fast. I always thought the age was late teens or early twenties.

I dunno, aren't most of the Harvest Moon MCs pretty much about 10-12 years old when you first start playing them?  I'm thinking this may be closer to "Rune Factory - Isekai Edition"

Well I was going to say that I'm a simple man, I see tits plot I subscribe, but the first chapter is just flat out stupid.

Who lands in a random forest and starts ploughing the forest path? MC, apparently.

That display art..
INSTA-FOLLOW!
And who doesn't love Harvest Moon and Rune Factory! <33

So far, love the first chapter, goodhearted down to earth main character with simple needs. Need more!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics