Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.55 - 222votes)

Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Alt Names: alt 異世界のんびり農家alt Farming life in another world
Author: Naitou Kinosuke
Artist: Tsurugi Yasuyuki
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You know the deal by now. Middle-aged office worker gets sick and dies. He meets God, who tells him that he can be reincarnated in a new world. Our main character accepts, and decides to become a farmer.

Welcome to farming in an alternate world.
Go to Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

177 Comments

Wow, reading the comments is more enjoyable than reading the manga itself, Followed just to read later comment...

I feel the author is making light of an agrarian lifestyle.

Spoiler

Also 3 chapters in he has yet to actually do any farming. This a 6 year old playing Minecraft's understanding of agriculture. Why did he make 2 statues? He only met the one.

tenor.gif?itemid=6153536

I feel the author is making light of an agrarian lifestyle.
Spoiler

Also 3 chapters in he has yet to actually do any farming. This a 6 year old playing Minecraft's understanding of agriculture. Why did he make 2 statues? He only met the one.

The new Minecraft griefer defense system: Wolves.

probably the tl;dr for this manga "So it's isekai, but minecraft."

It is said that his outfit is coloured red because it is drenched in the blood of his enemies.

He knows whether you've been naughty or nice...because he put more hidden cameras in people's homes than the government ever did (breaking into your home once a year to change out the batteries), always watching you like a voyeuristic pervert. I wonder if Santa ever hit people with his sleigh, sending them to another world, or can cross into other worlds with his apparently magic flying sleigh.

It is said that his outfit is coloured red because it is drenched in the blood of his enemies.

And every year horrified RCAF pilots watch on helplessly as he violates Canadian airspace, rocketing through the atmosphere faster than the speed of light to fulfill his pedophile urge to break and enter into the homes of millions of innocent children.

He's just here to spread a little yuletide fear

c08f0-b24622414.jpg

It's Santa. Santa is going to steal his house, that fat fuck.

He's just here to spread a little yuletide fear

c08f0-b24622414.jpg

So the Santa in that world comes on a dog sled?

That fence is, terrible? Like, genuinely terrible. The logs might aswell roll away. At least make a short palisade or something when you are doing a log fence. 

I'm sure the bottoms are flat. Mangakas have to eat too, you know. 

That fence is, terrible? Like, genuinely terrible. The logs might aswell roll away. At least make a short palisade or something when you are doing a log fence. 

What happens when you start Harvest Moon with all Gold tools...

It's Santa. Santa is going to steal his house, that fat fuck.

OKAY PEOPLE

The MC is a city boy who only knows farming from a farm idol TV show(like that would show anything helpful) so let's go past his idiotic view of farming and just enjoy his slow slow life.

I mean seriously, the first thing that would happen is someone would wreck his field and any animal can climb over a log with that design.

0PfhHab.jpg

Nice farm job, now build a lumbercamp to advance to the next age

I don't even know where to START with this manga, so I'll try here!

Spoiler

Hey, that's logical.

I don't mind some cheats and inconsistencies but give me a break!

The only thing that might save this manga is the harem, but probably not.

It's FarmCraft: The Next Generation

Truck-kun hasn't been doing his job lately, gotten lazy. More people are dying from disease and old age, or simply being transported directly to the new world. He better step-up or he will be  unable to find work.

So, minecraft Isekai?

You are not wrong, but Still lacking. From Information I obtained from raws This is combination between :
- Isekai Farmsville
- Isekai Townsville
- Rune Factory(Isekai Version From Harvest Moon)
- Isekai Minecraft
With Body immunity-cheat(more sturdier than Hero and less Stamina Consumtion) and Farming tools-Cheat(it said, that farming tools more poweful than legendary artifact Hero Sword SSS Rank, Unbreakable, and Cannot be unequipped)
As someone who playing those game above, I found myself caught my interest to this manga. Actually if we cast aside Harem girls popped anywhere(except that blond girls, its bazongaas healing my sore eyes). This manga quite enjoyable.

this is painful

"OH NO!! I Need FIRE!! AT NIGHT!!

** proceed to make MAGNIFUCKING GLASS!!!!***

WHY NOT A LIGHTER????

MC personality is straight stupid(or maybe the author is...)

From these 2 chapters we can already see the quality of this story.

This is nothing but a bed time story where most of the story does not use logic and most of the things are not explained at all, like why would he know how to make things when he was just a vegetable in his last life? how does he not need food and water at all when he just leveled an huge amount of land?

Even if the tool is very light it should still consume stamina, but why is he not hungry or at least tired? He only wished for a ailment/disorder resistant body, not for godlike perfect body?

And here I can't help but feel like the series has tanked, already at the starting line where the MC did not ask for immortality and magical capabilities, when it was practically handed to him.
This has to be one of the more boring and strange isekais I had have seen thus far, if not specifically because the MC forced upon himself a really harsh circumstance for no good reason, while the plot will just treat his dumb decisions like a fun game. Meh.

No Truck-san on 1st chapter, Im kinda disapointed

So, minecraft Isekai?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics