Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 17votes)

The Witch's Hammer - Malleus Maleficarum

Alt Names: alt Palu sang Penyihir
Author: Miyamarun
Artist: Miyamarun
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The chivalrous thief Chloe spends her days and nights acting on behalf of those in need, resulting in her being seen as the hero of the poor, but Chloe herself feels guilty thinking of how a mere thief like her is regarded so highly. However, meeting the witch named Meifa will change her fate.

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/798000187
Go to The Witch's Hammer - Malleus Maleficarum Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

hmmmmm ... a manga based on a lie fabricated by a christian priest back in the 1400's ... I can safely skip this one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malleus_Maleficarum

...wait, is this an original alphapolis series or, at least, one which has nothing to do with the usual Isekai Slave Harem BS?

Like, we actually get a proper creepy witch instead of the typical creeptard everydude? For real?

I mean, wow.

>Start reading
o...k...that was unexpected

>Finish ch 2

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, definitely did not expect that

Ch 3 will be one terrifying Christmas present :v 

Well then. That is one creepy witch.

GAt-_Xu_N2_400x400.jpg

i agree that needs a horror tag 

.....................Huh.

That's not creepy at all.

Search Comics