Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.82 - 417votes)

Three Days of Happiness

Alt Names: alt 寿命を買い取ってもらった。一年につき、一万円で。alt Üç Günlük Mutlulukalt 수명을 팔았다. 1년당, 1만엔에alt Jumyou o Kaitotte Moratta. Ichinen ni Tsuki, Ichimanen de.alt Mikkakan no Koufukualt senege mek telung dinoalt Tres Dias de Felicidadalt 我用一年一万日元卖掉寿命
Author: Miaki Sugaru
Artist: Taguchi Shouichi
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A twenty-year-old with little hope for the future discovers a shop that buys lifespan, time, and health. This is a story dealing with the ensuing consequences.
Go to Three Days of Happiness Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

116 Comments

Probably not the best idea to read these kinds of things when you’re already on the verge of suicide, no?
As nice of a read as it is... Man that is depressing.

It's beautiful... been a while since reading something so beautiful. the art is pretty decent but the story is unbelievably beautiful.

Wow...it is a story that somehow feels simple yet insightful, or perhaps it feels insightful because of how simply it is done. At first I just followed along to see where it was going but the more I read the more it draws you in. As Kuroiikawa said, it has an uncanny ability to take a melancholy scenario and cast and still have a story that doesn't actually feel depressing but rather almost content and peaceful. It's not some deeply intellectual read but it is one of those stories that gives you a bit of pause and maybe makes you feel little more contemplative. A nice read. 

should go read other of Sugaru Miaki's stuff, he does this well

Nice, nice.

Finished reading it, love the story and art, really worth the time.. i hope Pain Pain Go Away will got adapted to manga too.
Finished reading it, worth it, really worth the time... i hope Pain Pain Go Away will got adapted to manga too.

In case anyone stumbles across this for whatever reason, this has been fully translated into English: http://vgperson.com/other/mangaviewer.php?m=3

Thank you kind person. It was honestly such an amazing read.

Just finished reading this. I guessed what would happen in the last chapter, but still, that was something.

Wow...it is a story that somehow feels simple yet insightful, or perhaps it feels insightful because of how simply it is done. At first I just followed along to see where it was going but the more I read the more it draws you in. As Kuroiikawa said, it has an uncanny ability to take a melancholy scenario and cast and still have a story that doesn't actually feel depressing but rather almost content and peaceful. It's not some deeply intellectual read but it is one of those stories that gives you a bit of pause and maybe makes you feel little more contemplative. A nice read. 

In case anyone stumbles across this for whatever reason, this has been fully translated into English: http://vgperson.com/other/mangaviewer.php?m=3

Thank you for the link.

10/10

This is such an excellent story.

Honestly very touching. As someone that is unsatisfied and at a low point right now it was very uplifting. It reminds you why life is worth living even if only for those brief moments that you can cherish forever.

This was honestly a fantastic read. It's somber and melancholic, but it doesn't overwhelm you with sadness at all. For a manga that's so focused on depression and suicide, it surprisingly inspires the reader to think about happiness. It's not really a deep introspection kind of story, but it's the kind of story that you read to completion because you feel like you'd lose something if you didn't. Really worth a read if you've got time for it.

This novel finally became a manga! It’s a great novel and I have great hopes for this novel!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics