Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 105votes)

Isekai Ryouridou

Alt Names: alt Cooking in Another Worldalt Cooking With Wild Gamealt 異世界料理道alt Different World Cuisine
Author: Eda
Artist: Kochimo
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Main protagonist is Tsurumi Asuta. 17 yrs old, 2nd year high schooler.

He was working as an apprentice cook at [Tsurumi-ya], managed by his father.

One day a fire broke out in [Tsurumi-ya], for the sake of his father’s cherished knife [Santoku Houchou – the japanese kind] he ran back inside to retrieve it and thus met his end. Before he knew it he awoke to an unknown environment. He was then attacked by a beast resembling a boar but a girl named ‘Ai=Fa’ from the [People of Morihen] saved him. It was then that he realized he was really in different world…
Go to Isekai Ryouridou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

In this setting, i sucks for the people he leaves in the former world... specially the father will lose the restaurant, the knife and the son.
Truck-san service is usually better.

Thats okay, Truck-san will soon finish the job then reunite the two of them.
I'm a simple man. I see isekai cooking, I follow. BRING ON THE PEFECT JAPANESE SOY SAUCE AND MAYONNAISE.

lordy, she's hot.

The Saberface is strong.

LHfvck3.jpg

[screams in isekai]

Pretty sure that knife is simply just magic and teleported him to another world to train him and whisk him away into safety. You know the saying in Japan where if old things are cared for enough, they gain a soul. 

Truck-san failed to bring the father. so he burned his house and brought his son instead.

TRUCK SAN

Truck-San! You aimed for the wrong one! But don't give up! I believe in you!

Ah yes, another isekai to fill up my follows page, can't ever get enough of it.

In this setting, i sucks for the people he leaves in the former world... specially the father will lose the restaurant,  the knife and the son.

Spoiler

In this setting, i sucks for the people he leaves in the former world... specially the father will lose the restaurant,  the knife and the son.

lordy, she's hot.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics