Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 113votes)

Legend of the Sun Knight

Alt Names: alt 12 kỵ sĩ thánhalt 吾命騎士 (漫畫版)alt พลิกตำนานเทพอัศวินalt La leyenda del caballero Solalt LCSalt LSKalt The Legend of Sun Knightalt Wu Ming Qishialt Wuming Qishialt Легенда о Рыцаре Солнцаalt افسانه شوالیه خورشیدalt اسطورة فارس الشمس
Author: Yu Wo
Artist: Os Rabbit Cat
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The Sun Knight is a man who has shining golden hair, sky blue eyes, a compassionate nature, and a brilliant smile. He is the spokesperson for the God of Light, the captain of the Twelve Holy Knights, and (some say) the man closest to perfection. Beneath the veneer of the Sun Knight, however, lies a very different sort of character...
Go to Legend of the Sun Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Similar Manga with Same Genres...? New Window smiles260
  • 2 Replies

72 Comments

I like the shoujo art, it pretty ups his "perfections".

this drawing stinks of shoujo... :(
hehe. beware the loli necromancer. she'll never stop till she gets what she wants.
@神山早崎 Praise the Sun!!
Thank you DarkSouls. Now everytime I pass by to read this manhua, I remember Knight Solarie.
As opposed to the cheeky and flashy art the story is developing well and the characters have personality.
(Please check PrinceRevolution's translation on the light novel [ongoing], it truly is splendid! If you like the humor, there's plenty more of it in each chapter there! : D)

The art is getting better here! Now I can live with them! xDD
Unleash the EVIL Posted Image
love the light novels for this series
I love this manga, honestly they need more :P
love the manga, hope it continues after the Death Knight Roland arc
One thing. If you love the manga, go read the novel here.
It's hella more funny all around, really.
The manga is pretty, but the text version delivers a snarkier, darker and humorous Sun Knight.
KILL HIM! KILL HIM!
i really like this manga. hope they get more up soon. actually they look like they are missing the most recent chapter.
Jeez Roland, just tell us who screwed you over so Sun and Judge can kick his ass.
In case you didn't know, this manhua was based on a novel by the same author. If you liked this, you should consider checking the novel out as well.

Anyway, this series' selling point is its characters. As the ones before me pointed out, most characters aren't what they seem (meaning: their real personalities differ greatly from how they appear).
I also like how blatantly the author manages to overthrow tropes. Some examples being the main character, a seemingly forgiving man, being a huge jerk and his 'enemy', with his evil appearance and attitude, actually being a very kind man. There are other, even better examples, but that'd be spoilers.

The story is character driven and it's very well done. There are every now and then some funny moments thrown in, but it manages to stay interesting. However, being a novel adaption, it leaves out some elements, so you should also read the novels' translation.

What is definitely worth mentioning is the artist's style. It's too sparkly and looks too much like a shoujo manga. Thankfully, this was toned down, but many still don't like it (myself included).

The drawing style aside, I really recommend this series.
This sucks..... everywhere i look ... it's a lie ..... the whole outer appearance of almost any major character is a big fat lie.....
Awesome manhua (is this correct? or is it manhwa >.<) regarding how society could have predetermined customs/behaviours (like how royalty must be full of elegance) however their true nature differs. I've read parts of the novel thanks to translations, and i must say it can get very tear-jerking as well.
kinda feel bad for the sun knight cause he has to smile all the time and speak about the blessings of the light. also he cant have sex with girls.
I have fallen in love with the way they "talk".
really come to like this manga. didnt like it much at first but as the story unravels and you read bout the other characters its quite interesting and funny.
More shounen than shoujo but the art style is shoujo...I love Pink (the character) she is drawn very cute

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics