Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 104votes)

Shingan no Yuusha

Alt Names: alt 神眼の勇者alt Hero of God Eye
Author: Fast
Artist: Akita Hika
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makoto is a recluse (hikikomori) who gets summoned to another world. After being discarded by the original goddess, another goddess grants him the "Truth Eye" aka "God's Eye". Makoto is now able to see various things, including the past and future.

He then finds a town overrun by zombies, picks up a log, kills the entire town of zombies and rescues three naked girls trapped in a well. After looting the town of valuable he goes to register at an adventurer's guild and is powerful enough to kill a veteran adventurer in one hit. He then uses his OP powers to build a harem in a fantasy world.
Go to Shingan no Yuusha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

142 Comments

>MC is betrayed by a hot woman shortly after being summoned/transported to another world

>has OP stats

>gains an ability allowing to view video game stat screens

>video game mechanics

>saves three hot naked women who will probably become part of his harem

All of this in the first chapter. This is going to be garbage isn't it?

Name one, ONE thing about this that isn't generic isekai garbage.

It's only the first chapter and people are already complaining? Yeesh.

"Wow, I'm glad I had this giant, unwieldy log to swing around haphazardly instead of a normal club or sword. This incredible strength I seem to have would have been useless if my weapon got stuck. Haha I'm so clever."

is that goddess of kindness retarded?

at least you can became OP with Log-Wielding

But thanks to that you gained harem inside a well
The only question ?? WHY ARE THEY NAKED INSIDE THE WELL?? is that necessary take of your clothes to avoided the zombies horde??

That is merely the premise, the setting. if you focus too much on the setting, you will go no where in life. But it is a manga picked up by LHtransltions, so the story could be retarded. Who knows. Isekai is merely a setting. there are plenty of comics set in modern Japan or Historical times. or even the future. 

well such a change for an starter weapon XD from  a cipress stick to a cipress trunk XD

Must be from a web novel , anyone have summary ?

I  smell yandere in the air though .

Tsuki ga michibiki is so much better with a similar plot, but this has a charm I guess? Still can't get over the fact he just got a god level version of appraisal.

The unintentional humor of the place names? How can anybody not love “The Holy Empire of Garp”?

My danger sense is tingling....

is that goddess of kindness retarded? he gave her food expecting to get vital information about towns location (cuz he's new to this world), and carried her cuz she was heading to that town presumably to visit her family there who have a house and warm food and she'd be indebted to him with her life after his help cuz she'd have died there without him, and he has no place or money to get these himself.

that's what a cold-hearthed person would certanly do.

You must be JOKING. But I don't find it funny at all.

Did you ever play any RPG ? Don't be so greedy.

A hidden quest that give you OVER POWER CHEAT with just 1 food and carry her for a short distance isn't enough for you ?

The goddess is just testing him and employs him. She didn't own him anything or MC helped her with anything.

OP log

so we have tsuki ga michibiku isekai dochu, but with a mc with a chuni ability

looks to be an interesting read

looks to be an interesting read, thank you for picking it up. 

That big ass log is an OP weapon. I hope he just keep swinging that throughout the entire series.

is that goddess of kindness retarded? he gave her food expecting to get vital information about towns location (cuz he's new to this world), and carried her cuz she was heading to that town presumably to visit her family there who have a house and warm food and she'd be indebted to him with her life after his help cuz she'd have died there without him, and he has no place or money to get these himself.

At the end of the day, the guy is the only one who did it though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics