Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 104votes)

Shingan no Yuusha

Alt Names: alt 神眼の勇者alt Hero of God Eye
Author: Fast
Artist: Akita Hika
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makoto is a recluse (hikikomori) who gets summoned to another world. After being discarded by the original goddess, another goddess grants him the "Truth Eye" aka "God's Eye". Makoto is now able to see various things, including the past and future.

He then finds a town overrun by zombies, picks up a log, kills the entire town of zombies and rescues three naked girls trapped in a well. After looting the town of valuable he goes to register at an adventurer's guild and is powerful enough to kill a veteran adventurer in one hit. He then uses his OP powers to build a harem in a fantasy world.
Go to Shingan no Yuusha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

142 Comments

[...]

Despite this being the norm for decades now (I remember the giant robot craze of the 80's, and the sci fi space craze of the 90's....)

Are you sure it's not the 70's and 80's you're talking about?

Super Robot genre was mainly the 70s (most of Go Nagais series ran/started in the 70s and even Yoshiyuki Tominos series became pretty popular, e.g. Kidou Senshi Gundam) while the space age started midway in the 70s (Matsumoto Leijis Captain Harlock, Ginga Tetsudou 999, Uchuu Senkan Yamato) and continued throughout the 80s (e.g. Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, 1000-nen no Joou,Urusei Yatsura,Ginga Patrol PJ,Dallos,Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam).

The 90s started as Sci-fi age but turned into the age of generic shounen anime.

when u find ur harem naked and ready for you, in a well...

A wishing well that truly delivers.
The chapter as a whole was pretty good, but that last page felt out of place, IMO.

when u find ur harem naked and ready for you, in a well...

Is there a translated version of the light novel?

Fools! The hero is the log. The others are just supporting characters. ;-)

Whenever a new genre gains popularity, you always see this. During the trap boom of the late 2000's, there were dozens of new series being released and always there were people who came, read the story, and then sat back and bitched about it. Fact is, right now Isekai and Gyaru are rather popular. So naturally, people complain and suggest that Manga and anime have lost their edge.

Despite this being the norm for decades now (I remember the giant robot craze of the 80's, and the sci fi space craze of the 90's....)

Don't forget the zombie apocalipse genre boom that we had after 2010

Im a follower following a manga that has a MC that follows goddess that search for followers, therefore Im following every goddess on this manga

Took one look at the cover and thought it was going to be an isakai about becoming a logger. Was disappointed when reading the description however.

if a stat boost is all he needs, he could become the next shizuo

This your standard isekai comment section, just a bunch of elitist complaining who awful and generic is the genre and the series itself, yet they still keep coming back every single week to read the new chapter first than anyone else and keep the complaning coming, so yeah most of these guys are either mashochist or tsundere.

Whenever a new genre gains popularity, you always see this. During the trap boom of the late 2000's, there were dozens of new series being released and always there were people who came, read the story, and then sat back and bitched about it. Fact is, right now Isekai and Gyaru are rather popular. So naturally, people complain and suggest that Manga and anime have lost their edge.

This your standard isekai comment section, just a bunch of elitist complaining who awful and generic is the genre and the series itself, yet they still keep coming back every single week to read the new chapter first than anyone else and keep the complaning coming, so yeah most of these guys are either mashochist or tsundere.

*while panting heavily* Nope. Your wrong. "or"? It's not like I enjoy this Isekai trash! huehuehuehue... stop staring at my comment like that... b-baka! *ahegao face* (yes if you pictured a guy doing all that you are now gay and there is no going back lmao)

It's only the first chapter and people are already complaining? Yeesh.

Looks like you're going to get your wish going by the latest cover I could find:

Spoiler

Nice. Can't wait when he beat the crap out of army of heroes, dragon and goddess alike with just a wooden log.

Oh an "evil eye" kind of power, huh? If there's one such power, i'd want i'd definitely ask for a permanent True sight(as in D&D True Sight spell)

I'm just gonna call this dude log man, feel like its gonna be his main weapon..

Hmhm.... good pacing, the setting/characters/script isn't complete garbage and the art-style is slightly above average.

followed for now. Because naked chicks in a well is always worth following.

Another isekai harem fanservice rpg-ish thing, hope this trend will end soon, its like everybody is trying this genre hoping theirs will be better than others. Why using the same cliche, isn't fantasy genre wide enough to be original ? 

I know its pure ranting, i'll give it a chance to show it can be better

Good fantasy stories are hard to make. Isekais on the other hand are easier to do because you can just do whatever you want and have it in a way or the other work.

Also: what the hell was wrong with the last page? It looked just... wrong

Another isekai harem fanservice rpg-ish thing, hope this trend will end soon, its like everybody is trying this genre hoping theirs will be better than others. Why using the same cliche, isn't fantasy genre wide enough to be original ? 

I know its pure ranting, i'll give it a chance to show it can be better

Could be an interesting story, though the pacing is just bad, I am more interested in the LN series though, any hero who logs around a well...log as a weapon is OK in my books, even if this is the first time I've read someone say, instead of swinging around a weapon, they are just better off swinging a literal 12 ft tree log.

Also why were the girls naked in a well? did they scrap their clothes to put Zombies off their scent? Do Zombies even have functioning noses? Am I putting too much thought into this?

Wild Zombies appeared

MC uses Wooden Log

It's Super Effective!

I don't know about the rest of you guys, nor do I care, but I like the way this story started. Especially the whole "Killing a zombie horde with a log" part.
The plot has humour, the MC is cautious and has none of that stupid naivety other MCs do. He's not trying to be a hero just cause he got summoned to another world, but is simply trying to help people because he can and cause leaving them to their fate will leave a bad taste in his mouth.
There's a proper reason he can see a status and, so far, he doesn't give the vibe that he'll be a narcissistic a-hole or a naive loser like all the others with this power.
That aside, I now have only two questions: Why are those girls naked and where are the other two survivors?

It's only the first chapter and people are already complaining? Yeesh.

1st impression is very important, 

That big ass log is an OP weapon. I hope he just keep swinging that throughout the entire series.

Looks like you're going to get your wish going by the latest cover I could find:

Spoiler

that's what a cold-hearthed person would certanly do.

Yup. But it's more like what a pragmatic person would do. In a fantasy world, he doesn't know if her ghost will haunt him or not for not helping. Not very wise to take his chances alone after being thrown into the middle of another world wilderness...I would have done anything to survive if I were in his shoes, even believe something as abstract as karma if that's what it takes, since he found out gods exists after being summoned by one after all. Self-preservation takes priority over charity.

It was a good idea to stay with her a little longer while on the move, because he could investigate and cross reference her story to get a better grasp of information about the world, picking at what's important and useful. The only demerits was the trip taking a while longer, and the odor, but the pros to help her outweigh the cons if he can live with that. In the end it turned out for the best for him.

Also interesting tidbit this chapter reminded me of, a Japanese fable/folklore told to children about a Yokai called Obariyon.

Spoiler
I think this first part of the manga may have been alluding to the latter message with a similar premise.

... It has goddesses. It has bewbs. The MC is not a dick.

Instafollow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics