Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 104votes)

Shingan no Yuusha

Alt Names: alt 神眼の勇者alt Hero of God Eye
Author: Fast
Artist: Akita Hika
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makoto is a recluse (hikikomori) who gets summoned to another world. After being discarded by the original goddess, another goddess grants him the "Truth Eye" aka "God's Eye". Makoto is now able to see various things, including the past and future.

He then finds a town overrun by zombies, picks up a log, kills the entire town of zombies and rescues three naked girls trapped in a well. After looting the town of valuable he goes to register at an adventurer's guild and is powerful enough to kill a veteran adventurer in one hit. He then uses his OP powers to build a harem in a fantasy world.
Go to Shingan no Yuusha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

142 Comments

Log is made for him. 

cover :D

Its better than bad. Its good?

his wood still the best

Its better than bad. Its good?

his wood still the best

the raw of the 3rd chapter is out, and judging from the release time the 4th should follow soon

I am so tired of people asserting their personal views on Asian (and specifically Japanese) culture. People just whine about something being cliche (to them) and completely ignore the fact that, if there are THIS MANY of this type of manga and/or light novels it is solely because people (in Japan) are willing to pay for it. And who are we to say they are right or wrong? The mangas aren't written for us... (Just for the record, gaigous, I am agreeing with your statement. I add this because some people have thought I was arguing with them instead of agreeing with their assessment of the text they quoted...)

I'm guilty of that, it takes some effort to decode a paragraph into terms of yes or no at times.

In your world, there's an age cap on Harem fantasies? Being surrounded by a group of servile, willing, and oversexed women is a turn off for you now?

Did your dick agree with this decision? Maybe you and your penis need to have a "talk" because this sounds like abuse to me.

I am so tired of people asserting their personal views on Asian (and specifically Japanese) culture. People just whine about something being cliche (to them) and completely ignore the fact that, if there are THIS MANY of this type of manga and/or light novels it is solely because people (in Japan) are willing to pay for it.
And who are we to say they are right or wrong? The mangas aren't written for us...
(Just for the record, gaigous, I am agreeing with your statement. I add this because some people have thought I was arguing with them instead of agreeing with their assessment of the text they quoted...)

>MC gets transported to another world

>instantly get OP powers

>instantly becomes strong enough to lift a massive wooden log by himself and kill an entire town of zombies with it

>instantly finds a harem of three girls who remain madly in love with him forever

>instantly becomes rich because he can loot the entire town of valuables

>is so OP that a level 21 seasoned adventurer can punch him and he feels nothing

>can instantly kill a level 21 warrior in one hit

Japanese editors not doing their job as usual. What a surprise. The funny thing is if you tried this with western editors you would probably get blacklisted pretty quickly unless you had contacts (like, your relative is an editor or something).

I can just imagine the conversation at a western publisher now...

"Hey bob, we got another submission from that guy who always writes stories with some mary sue self insert getting a harem!"

"Hahahaha, he's still at it?! What a loser!!!!"

"Man you should read this, in the FIRST CHAPTER, he doesn't just get two girls now...he finds THREE girls in a well....AND THEY ARE NAKED!!!"

"Oh man this is killing me!!! Seriously, how old is this guy?! This is like the kind of crap you fantasized about in high school!".

In your world, there's an age cap on Harem fantasies? Being surrounded by a group of servile, willing, and oversexed women is a turn off for you now?

Did your dick agree with this decision? Maybe you and your penis need to have a "talk" because this sounds like abuse to me.

That's true. And with a sword you can always unscrew the pommel and throw it at the enemy.

End them rightly!

flipping a sword around and striking with the hilt will make for a better club than a log

That's true. And with a sword you can always unscrew the pommel and throw it at the enemy.

Would you rather be hit by a log or a sword? Assuming one is actually strong enough to wield a log it would be like a massive war-hammer.

Anyone who could wield a log would be perfectly capable of using a sword, though. There's not really any advantage to a log. I mean, shit, if you want a club, flipping a sword around and striking with the hilt will make for a better club than a log, which is very poorly-balanced for it (it sounds dumb, but it's an honest-to-god technique, known as a "murder stroke").

>instantly get OP powers
>instantly becomes strong enough to lift a massive wooden log by himself and kill an entire town of zombies with it
>instantly finds a harem of three girls who remain madly in love with him forever
>is so OP that a level 21 seasoned adventurer can punch him and he feels nothing

Japanese editors not doing their job as usual. What a surprise. The funny thing is if you tried this with western editors you would probably get blacklisted pretty quickly unless you had contacts (like, your relative is an editor or something).

"Hey bob, we got another submission from that guy who always writes stories with some mary sue self insert getting a harem!"

"Man you should read this, in the FIRST CHAPTER, he doesn't just get two girls now...he finds THREE girls in a well....AND THEY ARE NAKED!!!"

"Oh man this is killing me!!! Seriously, how old is this guy?! This is like the kind of crap you fantasized about in high school!".

You again, huh.. Then again, why the mangaka and editor must make it to be appealling for westerner while they are making it for japanese?

>instantly get OP powers

The "rescue a hot slave" seems to be a huge thing in isekais huh.

I prefer to buy in bulk, I shouldn't have to rescue every last damn slave just to earn their undying loyalty, the collar should be enough, better have them delivered too.

A8VXuIVCcAEMQ80.jpg

The "rescue a hot slave" seems to be a huge thing in isekais huh.

Would you rather be hit by a log or a sword? Assuming one is actually strong enough to wield a log it would be like a massive war-hammer.

Log.
Spoiler

IRL, some martial arts have attacks which do that. Even if you don't cause the destruction of the heart, it's possible to induce cardiac arrest by disrupting the heart's rhythm.

Not just martial arts. "Commotio cordis." It's a condition of arrhythmia of the heart due to physical strikes. You'd be surprised that one of the leading causes of it isn't martial arts, but actually baseball (although it's still really rare, statistically speaking. Commotio cordis entered the national spotlight back in 2002 when a 7-year-old boy tragically died due to being hit by a baseball and dying because of it - news story about it here: http://archive.is/Jl510 ). And, yeah, when it does happen it's dangerous as hell and often fatal since it often causes cardiac arrest and usually requires a portable defibrillator (which is often no where around).

20 gold per wood log?! crew being hero, I would totally make living being lumber jack.

Think about it, 4 mount in vip-room with just 1 log, and you're surrounded by it (by forest and where it's used)

or I'm just mistaken that world rules and even wood log has experience points? and more you carry it around/use it, more expensive it becomes.

Probably something like that considering how much it got used,and how different it felt later compared to earlier..

Log>sword,

Critical log build gg.
20 gold per wood log?! crew being hero, I would totally make living being lumber jack.
Think about it, 4 mount in vip-room with just 1 log, and you're surrounded by it (by forest and where it's used)

or I'm just mistaken that world rules and even wood log has experience points? and more you carry it around/use it, more expensive it becomes.

-edit-
Spoiler

Being hit at the part where the heart is, is dangerous even in real life. Considering his strength he provably made the heart pump too much resulting in a membrane being torn

IRL, some martial arts have attacks which do that.  Even if you don't cause the destruction of the heart, it's possible to induce cardiac arrest by disrupting the heart's rhythm.

Welp... Considering where he hit and the strength he has. He probably just obliterated the man's heart. So... Oh well. I wonder how much he leveled up from killing him?

Being hit at the part where the heart is, is dangerous even in real life. Considering his strength he provably made the heart pump too much resulting in a membrane being torn

Welp... Considering where he hit and the strength he has. He probably just obliterated the man's heart. So... Oh well. I wonder how much he leveled up from killing him?

Didnt expect sometime to die already

forget war hammers; you're literally carrying what amounts to a battering ram. now those things can break through a wooden door, imagine what will happen if it hits you. best case scenario, a pile of broken ribs and internal bleeding. worst case, ragdoll a few meters through a wall.

btw lol this chapter. CRITICAL HIT!!!

The status screens for the girls are showing incorrectly. (it says farming scythe above the character with the pitchfork and vice-versa)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics