Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 122votes)

Eighth

Alt Names: alt エイス (KAWACHI Izumi)
Author: Kawachi Izumi
Artist: Kawachi Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighth Research is a large biotech company based on advanced research and development of DNA manipulation. Naoya Graphico is on the security team for the company run by his uncle. Naoya has been acknowledged for his high combat skills and is sent on top secret missions regarding Eighth Research’s interests.

His most recent task has Naoya infiltrating a rival company where a mysterious girl named Celcia has been kidnapped. Naoya’s passion for protecting the weak always helps him accomplish missions; he just needs to make sure his libido doesn’t get in the way.
Go to Eighth Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Girls of Eighth New Window Castellan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window elektron00
  • 0 Replies

290 Comments

maaan, hikaru was such a child in this chapter. she says no one listens to her but she was screaming at everyone and throwing a tatrum. if she wants people to listen to her then she needs to take a chill pill and talk like an adult. i feel mo pity for her at all, shes a freaking brat in my eyes. im glad her dad knocked her out.
Woaahhh... Mari is so badass that she can even turn the tides in a sexual harassment conversation with a pervert ahahah
"Another girl enters the picture. The threads of the larger story to come swirl and knit together.
And never, ever get on Mari's bad side..."
Psyche! I want more.
I want to know why Naoya had a backlash when Celcia used her ability on him. More of I want to know about his past period.
Oo I missed this manga. Interesting, not only the art is similar to Enchanter, the character personalities are similar to Enchanter too :s
Comedic with a slight touch of romance.
I think there should be a new 'genre' which touches/tries to refer to random scientific stuff.. Like this or Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.. Just for people to be prepared to have their brains being jogged XD
Even though it was a Psyche...that was Heartless, Mari...
so.. Doc is yandere ^^ (love and eat corn in the same time) :D
I think corn probably popped Angela's cherry XD
No more corn. Back to the fun. Lots of Mari goodness.
IT'S JUST CORN!!! really man, something that we eat and give to animals becomes the whole focal point of this chicks life. She needs a man.
Best use for actual corn
Spoiler
Angela reminds me of a few professors that I had during college. They weren't exactly that eccentric, but they had that same passion in their field and I wouldn't be surprised if they acted like that during outside field research. ;)
since when did rice need genes for flood control?
Yes corn arc is over!!
I hope the next arc has some action in it!
You're quite right - the dialogue is all over the place. But it's because Dr. Angela is a crazy scientist that can't keep a coherent thought. It's how the author wrote the story, and why it took so long to get this chapter out. All the talking that's so nutty is either Angela's words or in response to what she said. And that's it for this arc and after this Dr. Angela will be a minor character. But some things set up now become important later on so it had to be done before moving on.
Same, i can't understand a single thing ~.~ it's all mushed up.
Celcia !!! xD
I believe when you say corn is talking, it means genetically and stuff like that. Just like how pictures 'talk'.
haha soo much breast talk makes me wanna fondle her too
is this worth a read
@boomisbored I'm confused as well Posted Image I have to look up some of the terms to follow through
@boomisbored in the same situation as you
ummmm am i the only one who didnt understand jack squat in that entire corn rant chapter?? all i can think of is that corn doesnt talk to people only the children hiding in it do and that doctor angela is just plain crazy
and if someone can please explain to an idiot like me what the hell they were talking about the corn

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics