Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 52votes)

Maoyuu 4-koma - You're Horrible, Maou-sama!

Alt Names: alt まおゆう4コマ 向いてませんよ、魔王様alt 魔王勇者四格alt Maoyuu 4-koma: You're Horrible, Maou-sama!alt Ёнкома Сатаны Вы ужасны, Сатана-сама
Author: Touno Mamare
Artist: Nanatsu Muronchi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Maoyuu Maou Yuusha in 4-koma.

Original webcomic: http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/magical-cute/sp/maoyu/index.html
Go to Maoyuu 4-koma - You're Horrible, Maou-sama! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

Drunk Maou = win
I lold so hard at "so you lost to THAT DEMON LORD?"
"...I feel sorry for you."
now i want to see drunk Maou in the main story as well xD
The maou horn is LOL! This 4koma is funny!! XD
It would be amusing if the head maid behave like that in the other versions.
LOL
nuff said
the 4-koma so cute....i love the newest chapter.
If you want to discuss heavy stuff, go discuss it in forums or main series~ This 4-koma is to be read more like mindlessly +_+ omg you can say again that she's so ditzy...
Makes me wants to pinch and stretch her cheeks.. So mean to portray her that way..XD but therein lies the charm~
In the "serious" versions, the Demon Queen has all that knowledge and applies it consistently to great success. She's got the trust and respect of pretty much everybody she's dealt with and after a dozen chapters or so, her credibility lets her make suggestions and be confident they will be implemented. It's not a matter of being unable to apply her knowledge; she can apply it, at least in the other versions of this story. In this 4-koma she can't, and goes from being a powerful and unique character to being just another exaggerated incompetent ditz who probably shouldn't be allowed outside without a helmet.
@naphack: Ok, I see your points and I would like to speak some of mine opinions:

- Knowledge is power, however how you use it matter the most. If you can not, then you fail. Also, if you thought of something incredible, but you couldn't apply in real life. Therefore, your idea is useless, no matter how brilliant it is.

- Compass and potato are common and simple. However, they are one of greatest achievements in mankind history. By inventing the compass, mankind are able to explore the entire world, make traveling much safer and easier. And for potato, it provide more nutrient than crops. If I remember correctly, potatoes had helped a poor country near Russia after war. Small things may have greater effect than you can imagine.

- For the last 3 bullets, I couldn't read the novel so I can not assume what is her next move so I can not judge your opinions correctly

- Nowadays, there are more nerds which now almost nothing about reality and even more stupid than DQ. Also, things can start from zero, none is perfect after all.
Naphack, I'm not sure if you're trolling or just stupid.

Over the course of a couple of years she's helped push advancements that appeared over the course of centuries in the real world. The "bureaucracy" you mention was something that was overwhelming a king who had no idea how to handle it, but she had aniticipated this and already trained and sent a man (Young Merchant) who took care of it easily. Now she's got a guy that works the way she expect him to in a position of importance running a kindom. That isn't naive, that's freaking brilliant.

I don't know where you get the idea that she's fueling conflict between the Southern Kingdoms, but we've yet to see it play out in any case and it's possible that she's got a plan for this too. On the other side of the gate, we see humans and demons are getting along a whole lot better and questioning the necessity for the war in the first place. That's major progress toward her long term goal.

The Trade Union was strengthened by the compass she offered, which gives her an in with them. They operate through trade and business rather than just mindless warfare; she can really use people like that. She's the master manipulator here, remember? Think about it; how often does she not get what she wants? How often have events actually surprised her and she didn't know what to do?

Even if the Trade Union gained some prosperity by her gift of the compass, it's clear that she's got a lot more innovations where that came from. The latest chapter had her laying the educational framework for further advancements by introducing the printing press with moveable type. If you know which advancements were really crucial historically, you'll notice she's just hitting them one after the other. I'm confident that she knows what she's doing because everything she's done so far has been somewhere between well-considered and pure genius.
brilliant?
I see her as a naive idiot who knows so much yet so little.
Just face it, she knows a shit about reality and all her knowledge is from books which are beyond humans comprehension.
What are her achievements till now?
+ Increasing the farming yields by applying something she read somewhere
+That Compass she has probably from some future book :D
-Bringing one hell of bureaucracy to the world
-Fueling the conflict between the southern kingdoms
-Strengthening the Trade Union considerably, which will lead to some extreme monopoly of a small group of merchants in the near future
In the other series, the Demon Queen is brilliant. She's awkward when it comes to romance (and it's adorable), but overall she's highly competent and very respectable. She makes a strong lead character and a good foil for the less intellectual Hero. In this version she's borderline retarded.

There are plenty of retarded characters in manga, but not nearly as many really respectable ones. I don't much care for taking a great character and making her into a hapless idiot.
Once in a while I thought this 4-koma is better than the original manga..
Didn't think a 4-koma could be that way.
@thunder ya the 4-koma. Been watching OP P:
@Corvik. I hope you meant 4-koma. The thought of reading an okama is somewhat disturbing.
@Mehve It was explained in chapter 0 of the okama
MAID POWAAAHHH!! xD
Because maids make everything alright. :D
And best of all, if the original series goes too long between updates, this is a surprisingly accurate plot refresher!

...although I can't seem to recall the original chapter with the maid outfit + twintails.
So freak'in cute....
...fear the power of twintaid maid moe.
Hahahahahaha. I laughed when she turned up with Twintails.
This is bad... just... BAD. LOL!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics