Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 180votes)

Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu.

Alt Names: alt 異世界ですが魔物栽培しています。alt In another world, however I'm planting monsters.alt It's a different world, but I'm cultivating monsters.
Author: Setsugetsuka
Artist: Konno Kuko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Kyouji Himuro hears a knock on his door. Opening it up, he finds that he is transported to another world.

But his new life is not good. He has no fighting skill, no money, and no way to make food. While dumpster diving, Kyouji discovers seeds and comes up with a plan to grow his own food. However, his plans change when he realizes that these seeds grow monsters...

Source: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000040010000_68/
Go to Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

163 Comments

I miss truck-kun, but hey, this is quite fun. good isekai, gonna follow

There is rpg game from this story(old type though)

That pumpkin monster asking to be "eaten"

Spoiler

Yaranaika ?

Essentially Isekai Farmville, not worth reading.

Second to last page: Um? Sure, bro but no homo, okay?

8Mxru3f.png

look's like something is "eating" him already

Well... ok...  The author has put some effort into making this a bit different from the usual truck transplant.  Good find LHT. 

I see isekai, I follow

I'll use some imagination and imagine the kid as The Nameless One and the pumpkin as Morte.

You. I like you.

8Mxru3f.png

I'll use some imagination and imagine the kid as The Nameless One and the pumpkin as Morte.

Well, this certainly was a slightly different premise than the regular isekai stuff.

Rooting for truck kun. He never fails me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics