Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 180votes)

Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu.

Alt Names: alt 異世界ですが魔物栽培しています。alt In another world, however I'm planting monsters.alt It's a different world, but I'm cultivating monsters.
Author: Setsugetsuka
Artist: Konno Kuko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Kyouji Himuro hears a knock on his door. Opening it up, he finds that he is transported to another world.

But his new life is not good. He has no fighting skill, no money, and no way to make food. While dumpster diving, Kyouji discovers seeds and comes up with a plan to grow his own food. However, his plans change when he realizes that these seeds grow monsters...

Source: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000040010000_68/
Go to Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

163 Comments

Tfw you get isekai'd but its an Amish Paradise

das pretty cool 

"Weird" Al Yankovic Isekai- Amish Paradise" One DayWeird Al is transported to a Amish community in another world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

Well at least it isnt a truck-kun isekai transport. but we already have a few "door to another world" manga

Do you want a taste of me?

FIFY

That start made me want to drop it and I almost did, but farming monsters sounds interesting so I'll give it a shot

Dammit. Don't you guys think that this deserves a horror tag?

Anyway, did Shri design the original characters? Instafollow.

Since she is an investor, she is technically entitled to more. 

lol,nope? He can just collect the seeds for free from the trash?

[The only thing she basically did was public help, that's like the red cross charginging 50% of the peoples income if they saved their lives...]

Did you or did you not read the chapter?

50%?

That's a bloody ripoff.

Have you watched Shark Tank before?

It's a farming manga BUT IS AN ISEKAI. Also one reason why this isn't 5 star is due to the lack of truck-san.

Alternate title: In Another World Where Vegetarianism Is Impossible!

I thought this was made by Death March's Illustrator from the cover

Tfw you get isekai'd but its an Amish Paradise

I'm not fluent in Japanese by any means, but I'm 100% certain the title isn't "In Another World, However I'm Planting covermonster"... for one thing, covermonster isn't a word for the non-native English speakers out there, and no indication from "異世界ですが魔物栽培しています。" It's also not present in your own translation script on your website, at least none that I found with control+F.

Comparing it to the novel and raws, the only instance of where the "cover" part being remotely included (as far as I can tell) is in the middle of the double page color spread as a one-off descriptive sentence, not in the title itself along the bottom. It'd make more sense to translate the word, and then put a strikethrough across it, like so. Even then, I still think it shouldn't be included in the title.

Compare the pages in question:

Spoiler

original:

Spoiler

Overall, I'm liking the start of this series. Followed for more shenanigans.

Huh. Okay then.

I think I'm going to pass on this one. I love the trashy isekai stuff but this is stupid even by my (already low) standards.

and she's the one that fights ... 50% is a good deal for this poor fella.

50%?

That's a bloody ripoff.

50%?

That's a bloody ripoff.

This is... pretty boring.  And too fast-paced.  Why do authors always seem to feel like they have to rush into the premise without any lead up?  First impressions are important.

That being said, how much you guys wanna bet he's going to grow himself some monster girls and create a harem?  It'll happen.  That's how these generic, rushed Isekai with undeveloped worlds work.

T9T73s7.png

Ah, good memories. Pretty sure the person who shopped that won the internets.

Oh, no! It's ANOTHER isekai!

This story is already pretty meta, but what I really wanna see is the MC get hit by a truck in this world and get sent back to his original world.

These pumpkins must be a common occurrence in fantasy worlds:

Spoiler

T9T73s7.png

Tennosuke!

That pumpkin monster asking to be "eaten"

8Mxru3f.png

T9T73s7.png

Followed just for that jack-o-lantern

That pumpkin monster asking to be "eaten"

I've already read another manga where the Pumpkin tells the MC the best way to cut them to prepare a nice meal.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics