Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 140votes)

Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan

Alt Names: alt ピーター・グリルと賢者の時間alt Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Timealt Peter Grill and the Sage Time
Author: Hiyama Daisuke
Artist: Hiyama Daisuke
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Peter Grill is known throughout the land as the world's strongest fighter. He has a girlfriend who he's steadily trying to get closer with. Life is good for him.

Until he realizes that dozens of women, who want to bear strong children, are all vying for his seed.
Go to Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

this one is good.. klik follow...

Oh wow a harem MC who is not your average highschool student with a bland design? Count me in.
Lmao at least he tried.
I dont blame him for not being able to resist that onee-chan ogre.

Why do I get the feeling that the girlfriend is actually a closet pervert. And that she had to use the toilet for... some other "reasons".

Or maybe it's just my dirty mind.

Followed

I demand moar

This manga breaks so many harem tropes is not even funny (who am I kidding? It's hilarious!):

-The haremettes are going after him not because he's "kind" or "a generic good guy", but right after he becomes world-famous for being the strongest fighter in the tournament.

-The guy actually manages to get a girlfriend long before the harem craze started. And he's only in a "pure relationship" because she's incredibly ignorant about it.

-He's human. At first it seemed the usual harem thing: resisting temptation, being faithful, talking about values and decency... Then reality (and hilarity) ensues.

This was so refreshing.

I finally got the name of the manga after the first chapter.

You know, in Japan, I've learned something from reading too much doujins and H-manga, is that there's something like a cooldown period after you ejaculate that makes the man really wise and calm and stuff in that kind of media.
It's called "sage time".

nice, strong in power and  weak in lust

typical H ero, without chicken personality

seriously the first time i read his name was pretty girl instead of peter grill ><

That part is probably not what confuse our head, but rather he fucks it and that was the BAD END flag.

He is heading straight to the non recoverable route... and we know it.

Oh worry not.

0ac.jpg

What's most ironic is that Peter is the one screwing around the girls.

But he is in every sense of the word... SCREWED, whether he realized it or not.

A harem that actually makes sense because the MMC is a top dog? And instead of spending 20 volumes fighting off advances of his harem, he fucks it in the first chapter?

I'm so confused

That part is probably not what confuse our head, but rather he fucks it and that was the BAD END flag.

He is heading straight to the non recoverable route... and we know it.

Except for the fact that it isn't. Rather than explain I'll say this, google it.

this sounds like the starting place for a reverse ntr scenario, all that needs to happen now is the MC gives in to all the girls who attack him and his fiance walks in

this was a true ntr but no one talked about it hahahahaha

Except for the fact that it isn't. Rather than explain I'll say this, google it.

That's just hentai with all sex cut out!
A harem that actually makes sense because the MMC is a top dog? And instead of spending 20 volumes fighting off advances of his harem, he fucks it in the first chapter?

I'm so confused

I can't think of a single comment about this manga that wouldn't be lewd.

loool this is my kind of shit leeets go i hope this one last long enought

He is getting the glimpse of both heaven and hell in his future...

LH translations does it again.

solaire on page 7 was a nice touch.... but this manga in general..... i like it a lot.

this was a true ntr but no one talked about it hahahahaha
It's not an isekai, the MC has a girlfriend and therefore a reason not to have a harem, and the character names for the most part aren't needlessly fantastic. That's good enough for me.
The double entendre of his name...Well done indeed.

(It means dick interrogation.)

How many chapters until it becomes Parallel Paradise I wonder...

Why the hell Sanji is a side character on this manga ? hahaha...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics