Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 133votes)

Shirokuma Tensei

Alt Names: alt シロクマ転生alt シロクマ転生―森の守護神になったぞ伝説―alt Polar Bear Isekaialt Reincarnation of White Bear - I Became the Legendary Guardian Deity of the Sacred Forest -alt Shirokuma Tensei - Mori no Shugoshin ni Natta zo Densetsu
Author: Chihiro Mishima
Artist: Houki Kusano
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After dying in a mountain climbing accident, a 28-year-old man finds that he is reincarnated in an alternate world... AS A POLAR BEAR.

After taking a PAWS to get acquainted with his new body, the MC soon learns that he can fight better than aKUMA from Street Fighter after he BEARs witness to a beast girl being hunted by the army and gets ARCTICked off. The question is: is this new life a blessing, or a cURSUS MARITIMUS?
Go to Shirokuma Tensei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

152 Comments

I can't say that I'm not a tad buttbothered by the isekai bit (I say it'll be a better work if it's actually about a not so bright bear spirit thing), but I suppose the execution was neat enough so I can bear with it.

Please don't become a harem though, that would be so weird.

You know, one thing i noticed from all these isekai MC.
Is that they don't have any attachment to their previous life, like AT ALL!

It's almost like they don't have a parents , or loving waifu and daughter waiting back home or something.

Oh what's that? I died and i turned into a bear? Cool! I can bear with it
Past life? Screw that . I'm gonna do some cool bear stuff

bEQaEoa.png

To that I will quote Sora from No game no life
"In fairy tales, when the protagonists end up in a different world, they do their best to get back home, right? But who would want to go back to a world like that?"

You know, one thing i noticed from all these isekai MC.
Is that they don't have any attachment to their previous life, like AT ALL!

It's almost like they don't have a parents , or loving waifu and daughter waiting back home or something.

Oh what's that? I died and i turned into a bear? Cool! I can bear with it
Past life? Screw that . I'm gonna do some cool bear stuff

bEQaEoa.png

Indeed, since polar bears break their boner after mating once, twice if they are lucky. That wouldve been unbearable to read

that's only because they're so malnourished due to their their habitat being destroyed by climate change. And I suspect humanoid pussy is a lot less rough than polar bear pussy.

is this a light novel?, i tried searching for it on Novel Updates but couldn't find it, either this is an original work or someone hasnt translated it yet,

This is what happens when you choose the right to bear arms when you reincarnate.

Uh-oh. I imagine their meeting will probably go like this:

Spoiler

Somehow I'm happy to not see a romance tag. That is going to feel awkward!

Indeed, since polar bears break their boner after mating once, twice if they are lucky. That wouldve been unbearable to read

wow this comment section is UNBEARABLE

I figured out why there's a tragedy tag.

Spoiler

I know that humans are evil in most isekais with demihumans, but can they at least expend on it? like, specificly stating it was the humans who started the war, or not making the wolf girl decapitate someone without waiting first to see if the guys even caught their tracks. It leaves a bitter teste.
I mean, i can totally imagine a valid reason for their actions but its not my job to imagine it for them, its the author's.

Somehow I'm happy to not see a romance tag. That is going to feel awkward! 

Before reading, I Always See 3 Factor :
- Comment : Seems Positive Heartwarming

- Votes : Very High
- Tags : Wait ... What.... Tragedy ??? Why?

Edit: 

- Comment : Seems Pawsitive Heartwarming

You're Welcome.

It's not beastiality if they're both animals yeah?

- Comment : Seems Positive Heartwarming

- Votes : Very High
- Tags : Wait ... What.... Tragedy ??? Why?

And just out of pure coincidence... I read this while drinking a Coke....

Is there a pawsibility I could get some of that Coke?

Oh hello, my fellow bears...

Let's hope the bear society doesn't have a high BEARier to entry.

Huh... He defeated them bear-handed.

Ikr, he's SUCH a barBEARian...

Missed opportunity. Needs moar bear puns.

This is going to be unBEARable for those who don't like isekai

Edit: No, I don't think he has biPOLAR disorder.

Missed opportunity. Needs moar bear puns.
Please tell me this have no game mechanic

Huh... He defeated them bear-handed.

my first thought at page 3 was 'snow white and the seven wolves?' then I counted and realized it was only 6.

And just out of pure coincidence... I read this while drinking a Coke....

Oh hello, my fellow bears...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics