Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 149votes)

Isekai Kenkokuki

Alt Names: alt 異世界建国記alt Different World Foundationalt Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles
Author: Sakuragi Sakura
Artist: Runa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A protagonist reborn in another world.
Apparently he had been reincarnated as an abandoned child.
Before his eyes were abandoned children like him.
In order to survive, he led them into farming.
Little by little, orphans gathered, and upon hearing rumors of a village, others began to migrate.
The group that had been nothing but children had become a village before anyone realized.
And then various countries in the surroundings started to have an eye on it…
This is the epic tale of the man who would later be known as the Divine Emperor.

Raw : https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000046/
Go to Isekai Kenkokuki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel? New Window EastAsiaMonarch
  • 1 Replies
Topic JP Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

157 Comments

Hmm...another Truck-Kun victim.  Damn that Truck.  Always killing people and getting away with it.

I wanna read a manga about Truck-Kun! Where he gets ordered to run over people by gods and stuff!

Hmm...another Truck-Kun victim.  Damn that Truck.  Always killing people and getting away with it.

I get scared on garbage collect days lol, when I hear that engine sound I hide under my blankets.

Can't wait for the eagle to turn into a cute girl that gets charmed by everything our mc does

As long as it's not as bad as Smartphone, I'll probably read it.

I GOTTA GET MY ISEKAI FIX DAMMIT!

hell yea another isekai lovin it

Aaaaaannnnnddd....here's another one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics