Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 149votes)

Isekai Kenkokuki

Alt Names: alt 異世界建国記alt Different World Foundationalt Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles
Author: Sakuragi Sakura
Artist: Runa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A protagonist reborn in another world.
Apparently he had been reincarnated as an abandoned child.
Before his eyes were abandoned children like him.
In order to survive, he led them into farming.
Little by little, orphans gathered, and upon hearing rumors of a village, others began to migrate.
The group that had been nothing but children had become a village before anyone realized.
And then various countries in the surroundings started to have an eye on it…
This is the epic tale of the man who would later be known as the Divine Emperor.

Raw : https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000046/
Go to Isekai Kenkokuki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel? New Window EastAsiaMonarch
  • 1 Replies
Topic JP Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

157 Comments

I hope this isekai involves the boy having sex with the griffon. At least that would be interesting.

What a big moon. 

For some reason I desire a gag manga starring Truck-sama and his wacky adventures of running over people.

Isekai truck-kun.

every time truck-kun runs over someone, truck-kun is sent to another world... to run over new people and so on.

somebody pls explain me why they meme so much Truck-kun's strike?

because it's cliche as fuck and appears in the vast majority of isekai as the most uninspired way ever for someone to die as a young adult

Truck-kun has a helluva agent.

I imagine he (or she) is more like cops in speed traps, who have quotas to fill.

I and many others would really like a tale that focuses on Truck-kun.

"Death came to me so suddenly. Ina way that I couldn't imagine." - Dies by the most cliche way to be killed in a isekai, death by truck-san!

the author most probably had to write a isekai so he could pay his rent. He has my sympathy, poor bastard

Sometimes I wonder what is worst: being a so-so mangaka in the shonen battle manga era, in the harem dumb mc manga era or in this other world mc with knowledge of modern world manga era and have to live almost by daily paycheck.

Foundation of Rome; the isekai

Well one thing for sure, truck-kun will never have to fear unemployment with all these careless people running about.

I respect your decision and your determination to accomplish things in life, but I was actually asking why you used the word 'masochist' to describe choosing to die by truck and reincarnate into the 'chosen one' (sorry, it was my fault for not being clear), because,while it's not the ideal fate for many people (like you), it shouldn't be that bad of a fate.

For the record, my ideal choice would not be reincarnation via truck either, I would chose to earn lots of money and use it contribute to research that can help enhance longevity.

Ah it was more like a small joke (I hope I didn't offended anyone here) since the other person asked me if I wouldn't celebrate being hit by truck-kun lol.

Not gonna lie that I didn't have, but I don't want to die right now since I feel I still need to accomplish some stuff in my life, and even if I wouldn't bother dying, at least, not ran over by some stupid truck/car/motorcycle/bicycle lol.

But who are us to choice how we die, we can die in the most idiotic way at any given moment...

I respect your decision and your determination to accomplish things in life, but I was actually asking why you used the word 'masochist' to describe choosing to die by truck and reincarnate into the 'chosen one' (sorry, it was my fault for not being clear), because,while it's not the ideal fate for many people (like you), it shouldn't be that bad of a fate.

For the record, my ideal choice would not be reincarnation via truck either, I would chose to earn lots of money and use it contribute to research that can help enhance longevity.

For some reason I desire a gag manga starring Truck-sama and his wacky adventures of running over people.

I'd expect he'd have a personality similar to Grail-kun from Carnival Phantasm.

Truck-kun has a helluva agent.

why? sure, medieval fantasy world isn't perfect with no internet and all, but you never had fantasies of using OP magic?

Not gonna lie that I didn't have, but I don't want to die right now since I feel I still need to accomplish some stuff in my life, and even if I wouldn't bother dying, at least, not ran over by some stupid truck/car/motorcycle/bicycle lol.

But who are us to choice how we die, we can die in the most idiotic way at any given moment...

somebody pls explain me why they meme so much Truck-kun's strike?

"An unforeseen start"

Come on, why lie to people right at the beginning?

LoL that truck has LHtranslation name on it XD good one
According to the novel synopsis, the MC finds a bunch of orphans and shit and creates a village. Which would be a great concept of the first chapter actually showed that that's what will happen.

For a first chapter that was extremely generic and uneventful. It's like the author wasn't even trying to captivate the audience.

the author most probably had to write a isekai so he could pay his rent. He has my sympathy, poor bastard

Can't wait for the eagle to turn into a cute girl that gets charmed by everything our mc does

it's called griffin

Spoiler

Maybe if I was masochist lol...

why? sure, medieval fantasy world isn't perfect with no internet and all, but you never had fantasies of using OP magic?

For a first chapter that was extremely generic and uneventful. It's like the author wasn't even trying to captivate the audience.

Hmm...another Truck-Kun victim.  Damn that Truck.  Always killing people and getting away with it.

That's because human law cannot punish machines but only humans. Even if the truck were to possess the driver, only the driver would go to jail, truck-kun can go on and find its next victim *smirk*

What would be fun is if the main character was actually run over by a female truck driver that kidnaps him in fear of license revocation. Because she lives impoverished and is a foreigner, he thinks that he's gone to another world after dieing :)

shouldn't you celebrate? Truck-kun has chosen you to be the next chosen one in a fantasy world.

Maybe if I was masochist lol...

I get scared on garbage collect days lol, when I hear that engine sound I hide under my blankets.

shouldn't you celebrate? Truck-kun has chosen you to be the next chosen one in a fantasy world.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics