Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 78votes)

Sachiiro no one room

Alt Names: alt 幸色のワンルームalt 幸色的一居室alt 행복한 색의 원룸alt Sachi-iro no One Room
Author: Hakuri
Artist: Hakuri
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From AOC Translations: One day, a girl was kidnapped. However, that girl started to desire a life living with her captor and swore that she will marry him. In return, her captor provides her with happiness that she had always longed for. How could a story between a girl and her captor be so heart warming?

Original comic: https://comic.pixiv.net/works/3174
Go to Sachiiro no one room Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

88 Comments

Tragedy tag when?

before the start and maybe later, don't look like any of the character's backgrounds are really happy.

It's not really Stockholm because their situation was Him:"I'm going to kidnap you"  Her: "OKAY!!!!"  Him: "...yeah that's what I though.... WAIT WHAT?!?!?" and thus begins the most screwed up kidnapping in history XD

That was interesting.  Kind of creepy but kind of cute.  Kind of weird that Mr. Kidnapper/Stalker is less abusive/more caring than her parents.  I'm guessing her take is better to escape the miserable and most likely short life that she had with her parents and take a huge gamble on Mister Stalker.

Not Stockholm at all. Just two horribly broken people trying to find an ounce of happiness in this cruel world. Even so, they can see that this twisted place still has beauty.

To anyone reading the description, know that the manga is more about two broken people, who are imperfect in their own ways, trying to find happiness. The marriage thing seems less like Stockholm syndrome, and more akin to the girl wanting another family different from her biological one. For the two of them it doesn't matter who the other person is, just that they care.

Stockholm syndrome - the manga?

That's actually love rob - stockholm. this manga has 0 stockholm syndrome involved.

It's a manga about

Spoiler

Basically it's a manga about hypocrites licking each others imaginary wounds to save face.

Tragedy tag when?
I keep tinking tihs is a oneshot

Less Stockholm than general desperation, I imagine.

I picture it like a person on one side of a busy freeway. They want to cross over in order to escape what's on their side, and try to flesh out various, half-thought strategies to get across.... but it's so frightening, and gradually, they are worn down and simply stand still in quiet despair.

Then, out of the blue, one car slows down and stops right in front of her. There's no guarantee that if she gets in, she'll ever get out again, let alone get across via a more indirect route... but it's there in front of her, and it will take her away from her current situation. She unable to take a large step forward to cross that busy road, but she still has enough of something to take that little half-step to get in the car.

Chales que hermoso y trágico manga... hicieron tocar mi kokorito 

Stockholm syndrome - the manga?

Sounds like classic Stockholm.

Interesting, good to be able to understand el español enough to read another scanlation. Maybe I'll go find the RAWs for some Japanese practice and come back for more Spanish later on when this has more chapters :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics