Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 78votes)

Sachiiro no one room

Alt Names: alt 幸色のワンルームalt 幸色的一居室alt 행복한 색의 원룸alt Sachi-iro no One Room
Author: Hakuri
Artist: Hakuri
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From AOC Translations: One day, a girl was kidnapped. However, that girl started to desire a life living with her captor and swore that she will marry him. In return, her captor provides her with happiness that she had always longed for. How could a story between a girl and her captor be so heart warming?

Original comic: https://comic.pixiv.net/works/3174
Go to Sachiiro no one room Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

88 Comments

the manga is becoming very popular in japan, so it's not gonna get axed anytime in the near future. I do hope it won't become too long though, as good as vol 3 is, i still think the manga is more suitable for like, a 6-9 vol long story.

this manga feel like something that will end tragically at vol 1 but the cover of vol 3 told us that she survived 3 volume

i think it's time to realize that uploading cover that is above current scanlation can be considered spoiler

not that i mind any kind of spoiler though, just reminding

Wow, I thought the Ch4 cliff was intense. Ch5's cliff is insane!

"Am I allowed to be happy?"

"Yes"

"I see, okay... PSYCH!"

Is the axe already falling?

I guess Sachi decided she wanted to swim.

I'm gonna need you to delete this

Spoiler

I guess Sachi decided she wanted to swim.

This would be an okay place for a tragic Romeo and Juliet ending. I'd be fine with that. I dontvthink there is too much more to be explored with these ideas and it would only hurt the story to drag on too far.

So basically, she was... verbally, physically abused by her parents. She was bullied by her classmates and told to die. She was sexually harassed by this older man at her school. I feel like this story would turn out to be very interesting and sad. Only if it doesn't turn into a typical shoujo

Makes me think of Welcome to the NHK

Haha, no. She should know how stores work. I'd buy it if she was kept locked up at home her entire life, but she wasn't. She still went to school. She still went outside. Plus she's in middle school, she should have a basic understanding of how shopping works through stuff brought up in class or just even going to the school store/cafeteria.

Yeah you are right. Either it's a plot hole (which is strongly possible)  or you can fill the plot hole by thinking she was just using this as a way to test him. (IE: to see his reaction to her doing something like that)

wellwhatthefuckdidyouexpectyoumorons/10

"Humans can't live alone"

Ohh I'll show you that humans can live alone (T_T)

Gosh darn it! Stop hitting close to home!

Haha, no. She should know how stores work. I'd buy it if she was kept locked up at home her entire life, but she wasn't. She still went to school. She still went outside. Plus she's in middle school, she should have a basic understanding of how shopping works through stuff brought up in class or just even going to the school store/cafeteria.

I could try justifying it by saying maybe she wasn't given any money whatsoever because of her abusive parents... she said she was bullied so she probably was never invited out to shopping and stuff. I mean she probably heard how to pay and stuff but never got to. Cafeteria... like I said she probably wasn't given money so she never got to buy her own food or drink, she did look pretty malnourished. On the matter of going outside, she probably was just ordered to head straight home without stopping as soon as possible, but hey stuff like this in manga is just exaggerated for drama

"XXX-san, were you doing XXX-stuff?"

This is gonna end tragically isn't it?

this manga is fucked up... I like it

One is stockholming.. the other is limaing ... this is a mutual syndrome compatibility! Or you know.. it's just two semi-crazy/broken people finding each other in a very terrible reality.

it's so f***ed up and heartwarming at the same time

ohh man im curious how this will going to work

"Humans can't live alone"

Ohh I'll show you that humans can live alone (T_T)

This manga is going to break my heart isn't it

It's a manga about

Spoiler

Basically it's a manga about hypocrites licking each others imaginary wounds to save face.

More edge than original japanese katana folded 1000 times

That was interesting.  Kind of creepy but kind of cute.  Kind of weird that Mr. Kidnapper/Stalker is less abusive/more caring than her parents.  I'm guessing her take is better to escape the miserable and most likely short life that she had with her parents and take a huge gamble on Mister Stalker.

A Perfect World, directed by Clint Eastwood has similar themes (though he was more of a surrogate father). Maybe the best known example is Treasure Island, where notorious cutthroat pirate Long John Silver nonetheless looked out for young Jim Hawking's well-being. It makes the 'villains' more nuanced. Gone Baby Gone is an even more depressing take on the subject.

Spoiler

That's actually love rob - stockholm. this manga has 0 stockholm syndrome involved.

It's a manga about

Spoiler

Basically it's a manga about hypocrites licking each others imaginary wounds to save face.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics