Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 51votes)

Goblin Slayer: Side Story Year One

Alt Names: alt Goblin Slayer Gaiden: Year Onealt Убийца Гоблинов: Год первый (Спинофф)
Author: Kagyuu Kumo
Artist: Kento Sakaeda
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Main series:
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/goblin-slayer-r18935
Go to Goblin Slayer: Side Story Year One Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

37 Comments

Damn.

i see why he has such a burning hatred for the goblins now. lets hope his quest to eradicate them all works out

And i can't even open the goddamn chapter....
First two things I thought of when I saw this:

1. Goblin is very strong
2. Goblin slayer, never read though, just remmebered seeing the title somewwhere

If anyone can translate this manga to English please inbox me. I wish to edit it

YenPress if officially translating it in English, so already translated but official translation -> need to buy the manga.

Isn't it alredy translation from english?

If anyone can translate this manga to English please inbox me. I wish to edit it

If you want to read this and the following chapters in English, when they come out, then write to me at PM.

Ayy.

DAMN SON

I'm so excited...

Oh shit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics