Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (2.64 - 287votes)

Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

Alt Names: alt 巻き込まれて異世界転移する奴は、大抵チートalt 휘말려서 이세계 전이하는 녀석은 대개 치트alt Those who were caught and transferred to another world, mostly cheat.
Author: Kaitou Hakobune
Artist: Kabocha
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day 's lunch break, suddenly a male high school student Yuzo Ogata who has been transferred to another world of sword and magic together with four other friends.

According to the Princess of Space-Time Magician, a foreign world who summoned them, they want them to beat the Demon Lord as Heroes to save this world.
Suddenly I was surprised at four friends "Temple", but it was a relaxing expression ... ... where the princess told of a startling fact!
"`―― There should only be four braves though?"
"A man who was mistakenly summoned to a different world" What will be in store as to his fate?

Source: http://konomanga.jp/manga/taitei-cheat
Go to Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw manga New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

281 Comments

This chump better have a loli and a trap in his harem, because he is too far from a badass right now...

That poor girl. I hope whatever fantasy world they're going to has magic to cure back pain.

...uh...wow, I don't think I've ever seen quite that collection of cliches in one episode of one series before. And it doesn't feel like the author intends to subvert any of them, either. Yuck.

there is also a fun tendency to deliberately use tropes and cliches because we can. authors are evil like that sometimes.

if at least the art was better haha

...uh...wow, I don't think I've ever seen quite that collection of cliches in one episode of one series before. And it doesn't feel like the author intends to subvert any of them, either. Yuck.

another generic copy paste....well i will give it 3 chapters to show me something different

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics