Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 79votes)

Six Half

Alt Names: alt 6.5alt シックスハーフ
Author: Iketani Rikako
Artist: Iketani Rikako
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kikukawa Shiori wakes up from a motorcycle accident only to find out she's lost her memory! Try as she might, she can't remember anything about the yankee-looking boy who claims to be her boyfriend, her kind-hearted and good looking older brother, or her aloof and introverted younger sister.

When she goes to school for the first time since her accident, she overhears people talking about her---and the things they say aren't flattering. From what she hears, she was a terrible person before the accident. Was she really as horrible as they're making her out to be? And will she ever get her memory back?
Go to Six Half Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this ever going to be released from the clutches of closed doors like otakumole? New Window wickednavi
  • 1 Replies
Topic Need update � � � New Window HalfKris
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is the title called Six Half? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion etc. New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 8 Replies

104 Comments

i think theres more to it than that, At the beginning of vol. 4 it says in Mizuki's lil intro that she doesnt want Shiori to regain her memories. Also the look near the end of chapter 15 makes me believe Mizuki has a little secret of her own.
haha shiori is reading bitou lollipop
Once again it infuriates and captivates me. Something has to be said for someone that can please and annoy their readers. One thing though...
Spoiler

...Well despite my rant above, I'm still planing to stick with this.
Woah, thanks a lot for the double release :D
    • Sui likes this
More Six Half! Enjoy people... ^^
I hate, and love this manga. *sigh*
Thank you for the update!
Dang, why did I click into this, now i just want more.
Oh dear, Maa-chan is in love.
@hoihei

Spoiler
hmm..
Spoiler
last time i commented was in may, but i have not forgotten the storyline somehow, or the characters. that s when you know a mangaka did their job
Huzzah, an update! Thanks, Jshoujo!

A quieter chapter, but I think we were due for that.
. . . I dunno what I think about this "gonna be a model" thing though.
thanks for the update :DD
YES, update!
Ooooh! >o< Tensionnnn~~!! Next chapter, por favor!
This manga is haunting me, I'm really looking forward to see how it turns out.
When i first read the description, i was positive that it was going to be just like one of these other cliche amnesia mangas, and was really surprised when i discovered how good it was, it has a good development pace and unique characters and is very down to earth.
1 "mystery" gets solved and we get another one all in 1 chapter.
This story is crazy...
This is simply the most epic manga i have ever read. The way the author handles amnesia is really well done, theres always a mystery about everything that happens around her. Really it gives you the feeling that anything can happen, and it also makes you feel closer to the main character and really feel what shes feeling.

You sir purple library guy have good tastes, i see you in many of the best manga commenting.
Keeps on getting better. At this point, it's one of the few monthly-ish manga with a plot and characters memorable enough that I still remember what was going on when the new chapter comes out. A lot of them, I have to look back a bit first to jog my memory and grok what's happening.
The plot thickens~
I agree I think it's really quite good and I like a character being given a chance to reinvent themselves and she is really finding out who she wants to be from now on.
More like "Who was I? Apparently a b****, I think I'd rather start over."
Starts with amnesia, but really becomes something else, more like she's just trying to deal with the world and everything that she doesn't know. It's not just "Who was I? Oh no, I can't remember anything." It's evolved to "Who was I? Oh, whatever, who cares."

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics