Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 66votes)

Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn-

Alt Names: alt ゆりなつー民宿かがやーalt Yuri Summer
Author: Mochi Au Lait
Artist: Mochi Au Lait
Genres: Comedy ComedyYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

77 Comments

Why do I get the feeling that there are more lesbians in a single work from Mochi Au Lait than there are in real life...?

mom gay so what

Woah. I wanna see the interaction between okaa-san and obaa-san now.

Blackmail S&M incest play is some advanced stuff.

That little sister is BRUTAL...

What heathen would downvote this? For shame.

It's getting kinda hot in here... Or is it only me?..

I think it's all the LESBIAN INCEST.
It's getting kinda hot in here... Or is it only me?..
Holy shit, chapter 13 is actually a really good Japanese poetry joke? It took me a while to get it, but there are specific words and images that are associated with seasons in Japanese, called kigo, kind of like in classical western art where skulls can symbolise death and an hourglass can symbolise time, that kind of thing. Common kigo for summer include the summer sea, swimming, cicadas, and... lilies.

I shouldnt read this at work :(

Come to The Inn, your ship will sail, smoothly...

so many ships i'd call it a harbor

Come to The Inn, your ship will sail, smoothly...

Wow~, what's next, a girl NTR-ing a guy's girlfriend?

I don't remember seing a guy in any of the Mochi Au Lait's mangas.

Wow~, what's next, a girl NTR-ing a guy's girlfriend?

That's the perfect girl for an egocentric like her hahaha

This series launching more ships than a pleasure cruise fleet, but the next one should be named Boaty McBoatface, since the RRS Sir David Attenborough doesn't have the same ring in this case.

So this is the story of an average mother, a masochistic eldest daughter, a perverted second eldest daughter, a tsundere third daughter and a cute closet sadist of a youngest daughter, all working together to run an inn during a certain very lesbian summer.

Typical Mochi au Lait work xD

So this is the story of an average mother, a masochistic eldest daughter, a perverted second eldest daughter, a tsundere third daughter and a cute closet sadist of a youngest daughter, all working together to run an inn during a certain very lesbian summer.
The little sister is SAVAGE!

S twisted yuri loli is fine too ... =3= ...

Ooohh, punish, eh?  Yes, punish her well!

giphy.gif

Ooohh, punish, eh?  Yes, punish her well!

this inn is the best yuri wingman

I hope the mystery surrounding the kissing-incident from the earlier story gets cleared up in this series ;)

That's one way to tie a bunch of one-shots together.

And where is the fourth daughter?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics