Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 98votes)

Legend of Tyr

Alt Names: alt 티르전기alt Legenden om Tyralt The Legend of Tyralt The Tyr Chroniclesalt Tireujeongialt Try Jeongi
Author: Ra In-Soo
Artist: Son Chang-Ho
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Fantasy Action Legend that follows brother's diary!!

After his brother's death, on Tyr's 17th birthday.... his brother, Loki's diary is delivered to Tyr. When following his brother's diary step by step, Tyr realizes that everything that's happening around him is already recorded on the diary.
Go to Legend of Tyr Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

93 Comments

time to break out the buffs
@Ralan he's right, i already bought Vol 9 and 11 ( Can't find Vol 10 ) and it's end in vol 11.
"LOW LEVEL NOOB WANT TO CHALLENGE ME." that part i love the most. HAHAAH!!
@kdom
Where did you hear that?
chapter 46 final page wow what an insane cutoff not even a cliffhanger a cut off
Does this serie really ends in 11 volumes ?
I have been wondering for a while now. What's the use of those machine-parts banter and djinn have on their backs?
I hate Isabel, but the way the dudes are just going along with her whims is pissing me even more off.
I hate Isabel, always doing whatever she wants...
@Bui Hieu Duc The girl on all 3 covers is Isabel. Look at the gauntlets on her arms.
its weird how they have chicks on the cover most of the time then not much interaction with them follows
already a new teammate

man I am loving this, Keep it up!
Wooh New chapters again!! well there is still MORE
the whole thing degenerated into pokemon starting from volume 6, wtf, they even have team rocket
Is that Isabel on the Vol. 6 cover? Breasts seem quite big and hair colour is different.
I really like dredshi scan's credit page :3 Espically volume 1 and 2.
pff isabel annoys me to no end that kid :/ i can tell i wont like it if she ends up joining Tyr's group. :(
Damn so MANY new chapters...
WOHOOO NEW UPDATES!!
is Sakicow really gonna drop this or r they joking? if they are imma b a very sad person T.T
Anybody else think all the chapters end at odd spots?
finaly a huge update thx. great as always
Cliffhangers...
I wonder what will happen to tyr since he used the hellion's sword.
Yep, definitely saw that coming with the sword

Also
love these fights.

Does anyone else think this would make an awesome game? With the way they explain all the adventurers fighting styles?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics