Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 98votes)

Legend of Tyr

Alt Names: alt 티르전기alt Legenden om Tyralt The Legend of Tyralt The Tyr Chroniclesalt Tireujeongialt Try Jeongi
Author: Ra In-Soo
Artist: Son Chang-Ho
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Fantasy Action Legend that follows brother's diary!!

After his brother's death, on Tyr's 17th birthday.... his brother, Loki's diary is delivered to Tyr. When following his brother's diary step by step, Tyr realizes that everything that's happening around him is already recorded on the diary.
Go to Legend of Tyr Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

93 Comments

GUYS! BRING OUT THE DAEMONHAMMER!!!
GOD DAMN IT stop ending every chapter like that.
Tyr....
when you are in a fight like that, you shouldn't try and be funny, that is the claw guys job.

also, why would you even think of blocking a big sword, wielded by a big guy, with a sword that seems to be similar to a rapier (or i guess a cutless since the blade did look a bit thicker)
even without the aura explanation... that wouldn't work
Tyr really need to get a new outfit. Dudes shouldn't be wearing half shirts... ever.
I want to know who the chick on the cover is.
Say what you want...but Djin is an awesome character...I love how he and Banter don't fit the usual main character group description yet they make great characters. Hell I love them more than Tyr.
Fuck yeah .
Easy Going Scans picked up V6!
Chap 31 is out at their site right now!
hurray it updated!
also
hurry batoto is back!
One of the best manhwa I have ever seen. A pure adventure type manhwa. I really like it. I don't know whether this manhwa dropped or stalled but please someone release it already.
scantily clad didnt allow that AddNine
at least not yet
Scantily Clad just allowed Sakicow to scanlate Scantily-clad manwhas so I think more chapters will be coming.
is there any way to ask someone to pick this up?? i mean, this is really good
I don't think so the is last chapter has been the same for oh i donno at least 150 days.

Its an A grade manhwa and its sad that it is dropped, i truly hope someone will pick it up someday (while i am still alive and i can read).
i thought the same thing but i guess its still going.
well v.4 c.19-24 by Scantily Clad (239d ago) so i guess they dropped it to bad tho >.<, coz i really like the manhua they are translating
I read this a while ago and enjoyed it very much, Don't know if it was cancled or not, but they have release and actual new chapter in quite a while.
nice, very nice
i though no one will bother to do this manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics