Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 105votes)

I Said Make My Abilities Average!

Alt Names: alt 私、能力は平均値でって言ったよね!alt Didn't I Say To Make My Abilities Average!?alt Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!
Author: Funa
Artist: Neko Mint
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When Viscount Ascham’s House’s eldest daughter, Adele von Ascham, became 10 years old, she remembered everything with an intense headache.

Her previous self, Kurihara Misato, 18 years old Japanese, lost her life when trying to help a young girl, and then she met God…

A somewhat capable person burdened by the many expectations of the surrounding people, Misato, who couldn’t live as she wanted, pleaded to God.

“In the next life, please make my abilities average!”

Just as she wished for it, he made her abilities average. Yes, an average of a normal human and the strongest being there is, an ancient dragon!

The girl with 3 names, being careful to not accidentally become a S-rank hunter, lives normally.

I mean, I’m just an average, common girl. No, seriously.

RAW: http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/noukin/
Go to I Said Make My Abilities Average! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel vs Manga New Window thebankitking
  • 3 Replies
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

94 Comments

Cute concept with the classic "genie twisting the definition" situation.

I usually hate sounding ungrateful with manga translations, but there are always exceptions. Bad grammar, spelling, scanning, etc is one thing, but purposely leaving half the words in weebanese is ridiculous.

Leave all the 'according to keikaku's to anime, please. That's where most of us learn japanese, anyways.

First upload that I have ever done on Bato.  I pulled the Title Genres and Description from the light novel page here

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-said-make-my-abilities-average/

Enjoy

Why was it removed?

I was very interested in read this. 

the chapter is missing?

Ah I get it.  Average based on all the species of the world, not average based on the typical human.

Tough luck kid, God grades on a curve

she got power average of that world's strongest just as she wished. what's her problem?

I see Isekai, I sub Isekai.

Oh another isekai where there is probably something in to complain about! FOLLOWED!

1da.gif

getting bamboozled again

Wait a sec... did she reincarnate into Numenera's world?

Ooh, they turned this into a manga! That seems fun!

...Is what I thought, but it's actually kinda rushed. I guess it makes sense that they'd want to get to the good stuff as soon as possible, but I feel like a lot of this seems really abrupt and hard to follow unless you've read the novel already... That said, why is she running off in the middle of the carriage ride to Ekland? Are we really just skipping the school arc entirely? Is that okay?

They often change the rate of events when going from novel to Manga and again from Manga to Anime.  Also the nano machines seem a lot different, more like little nano spirits.

7aQqkcK.png

All according to keikaku

Ooh, they turned this into a manga! That seems fun!

...Is what I thought, but it's actually kinda rushed. I guess it makes sense that they'd want to get to the good stuff as soon as possible, but I feel like a lot of this seems really abrupt and hard to follow unless you've read the novel already... That said, why is she running off in the middle of the carriage ride to Ekland? Are we really just skipping the school arc entirely? Is that okay?

Just according to keikaku (translator's note: keikaku means plan)

Man, the grammar made me groan.

... the pacing of this chapter feels way too off. More off than I remember the novel being. Very rushed, and feels like the readers are dropped in halfway through the introductory chapter. Really hope it gets better from here on out.

mileeeeee my gurl

First upload that I have ever done on Bato.  I pulled the Title Genres and Description from the light novel page here

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-said-make-my-abilities-average/

Enjoy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics