Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 105votes)

I Said Make My Abilities Average!

Alt Names: alt 私、能力は平均値でって言ったよね!alt Didn't I Say To Make My Abilities Average!?alt Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!
Author: Funa
Artist: Neko Mint
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When Viscount Ascham’s House’s eldest daughter, Adele von Ascham, became 10 years old, she remembered everything with an intense headache.

Her previous self, Kurihara Misato, 18 years old Japanese, lost her life when trying to help a young girl, and then she met God…

A somewhat capable person burdened by the many expectations of the surrounding people, Misato, who couldn’t live as she wanted, pleaded to God.

“In the next life, please make my abilities average!”

Just as she wished for it, he made her abilities average. Yes, an average of a normal human and the strongest being there is, an ancient dragon!

The girl with 3 names, being careful to not accidentally become a S-rank hunter, lives normally.

I mean, I’m just an average, common girl. No, seriously.

RAW: http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/noukin/
Go to I Said Make My Abilities Average! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel vs Manga New Window thebankitking
  • 3 Replies
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

94 Comments

I mean, I get that the whole magic school arc didn't have a huge impact on later storylines, so they could cut it down. But if you're going to do that, at least have the decency to cut the whole thing out. Make it not happen, and make it not affect the plot in any way. Rushing through the highlights in two pages is not only horrendously confusing to people who haven't read the novel, it's just bad writing.

Damn, I know the manga versions can be condensed but a whole volumes worth in a few panels is a bit much.

Those are some important chapters that were completely skipped over.

Not only did they rush manga but there put like zero efforts into arts as well, but since when did she had this top 5 thinking as average person, it's still not average being in top 5. LoL

Theeey just skipped literally 30 chapters in 3 panels...  This just screams "lazy, rushed promotional material."

Guys, just go read the novel at this point.  This is awful.

Couldn't agree more... This is just a lazy promotional manga, it doesn't make sense at all... While other manga usually shortens pages of words into 20 something pages of pictures, this manga just skip everything.

Like Narehate said, 30 chapters into 3 panels that doesn't even explain everything... Just WTF??!!!!

Theeey just skipped literally 30 chapters in 3 panels...  This just screams "lazy, rushed promotional material."

Guys, just go read the novel at this point.  This is awful.

wow, that is some serious fast pacing right there :o
what about the wonder three? what about the rival boy, what about part time job? what about the angel episode!?
oh well, cant have everything :P

Is it just me or the manga like skip whole WN arc in like 1 page?

it did. A couple of good parts too like the fact that her friends were firstly bullies who felt really bad after a couple misunderstandings when they saw her room and decide to protect her. And then she taught them magic which made them rise a great deal in value with everyone else and the fact that the royalty currently thinks she's the host of a god, oh and the fact that her family illegally removed her from the lineage. after her non noble dad secretly killed her mom and grampa and put his new daughter in line to be head. and they were found out and are going to be punished for that and the royal family is looking for her so they can 1 restore her Noble rights and 2 protect her because as I said they thinks he's the host of a God and they do not want to piss off said God. And now I think that covers everything you missed that the manga skipped over

this feels like it's gonna be a veeeery short manga adaptation >.>

chapter 2 flashback look like they skipping lot of thing... and now she on the quest to became normal loli.

Is it just me or the manga like skip whole WN arc in like 1 page?

All these light novel mangas getting translated but none of them getting past 2-3 chapters. 

.-. Would be great if they focus on at least one instead of just putting out 1-2 chapter of 100 different mangas.

Maybe they'd post more if the series had more chapters. Most of the series they post are on monthly release schedule. Also, I changed your post's font to comic sans to realistically portray how a PINK TEXTED POST looks like.

Whomst else is glad that someone is finally making "Nope" the anime?

https://imgur.com/gallery/J5sbp

there seems to be some slight differences in the art between the two groups' versions...weird

Now that you mention it, I can see multiple differences from both versions... Did they re-release it again or something?

same manga but different version~~~~~

Seven Seas just announced the license for the manga and LN. That means we will have 3 different versions of the first chapter of the manga. XD

For anyone wondering, MC uses 平均(へいきん)値(ち), which unambiguously means average value (mean), when speaking with the god. She of course doesn't specify for humans, or anything like that. The nanomachine does say that she's got about half the power of the strongest old dragons. Assuming power and population are distributed something like a exponential decay function, this wouldn't be half of the strongest old dragons, I think. My statistics is pretty rusty, but I think the reasonable inference would be that the god isn't that good at math. Also, not really related, but 中央(ちゅうおう)値(ち) is the kanji that would mean median, and 中点(ちゅうてん) would mean midpoint.

This entire set of ramblings is probably unnecessary though, I guess.

Nanomachines son, i mean girl!

Looks like one was a volume scan, while the other is a magazine scan. The former often has time to improve over the latter.

That makes sense but the difference is usually just small touch ups.

My first time seeing such drastic changes that I honestly thought the first one was a web comic likelike the original one punch man is compared to the official manga.

All these light novel mangas getting translated but none of them getting past 2-3 chapters. 

.-. Would be great if they focus on at least one instead of just putting out 1-2 chapter of 100 different mangas.

Well, for their defense, lot of these mangas are pretty new, with slow pace (often 1 chap/month) and lot of them get axed/ change of hands.

That is the 3rd time this manga had it's 1st chapter posted, nice.

there seems to be some slight differences in the art between the two groups' versions...weird

That is the 3rd time this manga had it's 1st chapter posted, nice.

Nanomachines? Eww, you got sci-fi all over my fantasy...

Seriously, now, for God that fellow is rather powerless and lacking in listening comprehension, but at least the MC is cute?

God playing some monkey-paw shit there, for a smartass lass you should've seen the problem when you are not specifying average compared to what.

There seems to be some panel differences between Champion Scan's and Loli Mamoritai's scans. I can see the latter came from the web version, but I'm wondering where Champion Scans got their from? It seem to have better quality both the images and drawn by the artist.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics