Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.96 - 85votes)

Midarini Midarana KUROYUKIHIME Online

Alt Names: alt みだりにみだらな黒雪姫 Onlinealt みだりにみだらな黒雪姫online
Author: Uzume
Artist: Mokoyama Jin
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Midarini Midarana KUROYUKIHIME Online Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Beware stranger honk honk series. :D

bgowb.jpg

Hmm the art looks familiar or is that just me :thinking:

I started with this series literally because art, title and main couple reminded me Kimi wa Midara. Otherwise, artist of this manga is Mokoyama Jin who is responsible for mostly one-shot or axed things (maybe also a reason why this series is not written directly by her and is published only in e-version of Young Magazine). Anyway here on Batoto you can find those two things from her:
https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/gekkou-chou-r7862

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/yuri-na-watashi-to-akuma-na-kanojo-r15780

8xTMyIj.gif

I thought so too, but apparently the only thing I read from this author was Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo.

• Gao likes this

it looks a lot like the one of scum's wish (kuzu no honkai) and kimi wa midara na boku no joou

i agree with kimi wa midara, but for kuzu no honkai a little bit different

followed

it looks a lot like the one of scum's wish (kuzu no honkai) and kimi wa midara na boku no joou

• Gao likes this

5FegHxJ.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics