Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.94 - 17votes)

Sousei no Onmyouji: Adashino Benio-hen

Alt Names: alt Twin Star Exorcists: Adashino Benio's Arc
Author: Sukeno Yoshiaki
Artist: Sukeno Yoshiaki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Sousei no Onmyouji:
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/sousei-no-onmyouji-r10456
Go to Sousei no Onmyouji: Adashino Benio-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic New Series Discussion (Spoilers) New Window The Bastard
  • 1 Replies

35 Comments

Wew dat rape was pretty heavy.

Being a boy in puberty

uh.
Spoiler

Kamui what are you doing

Being a boy in puberty
I saw and I came. My ohagi baby, I'm here for you.

Edit: benio's story is already better than rokuro's stupid tournament arc. This is awesome.
I noticed this has a comedy tag...unless this references future events, I clearly missed something.

I have to say, everything in this looks turned up in eerieness and offputting atmosphere from the main story. Go figure, mostly introspective story that's happening primarily in Magano, but subtly interesting in the way the presentation differs.

Man Benio is going through some serious shit.

And just think, Rokuro is probably having the time of his life training at that point in time.

...guess it will be a while till Benio and Rokuro's reunion... : (

Kamui what are you doing

Wouldn't mind reading this in english, hopefully someone translates it if they have time.

They did https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/twin-star-exorcists-adashino-benio-s-arc/en/0/1/page/1

Wouldn't mind reading this in english, hopefully someone translates it if they have time.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics