Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.66 - 137votes)

Legend

Alt Names: alt レジェンド
Author: Kannazuki Kou
Artist: Takano Masaharu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reiji Saeki living in the north eastern countryside town lost his life in an accident during summer vacation. …..But before he knew it, a mysterious ball of light exist in front of his eyes in a world of whiteness. Being a magician from a parallel world, that ball of light is looking for someone qualified to inherit the magic they had created to prevent it from being lost. Reiji who took on that suggestion lives in the parallel world, Elgin, with a new body and powerful magical power.
Go to Legend Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

A first chapter with no premises or hooks (from what could be found) that more than a dozen other works do much better. Pass.

aw no more truck-kun...

Spoiler

f***king furry

Truly stays true to the novel

guruu

guruu

set

guruu

The author had a lot of issues pacing the story. The story gets dragged on because the author insists on describing every single mob monster battle that the main character inevitably steamrolls. And yes, I do mean every single one. I don't know if the author is going for word count or what but honestly it's just really tedious to read on. Imagine you're playing an RPG. Now imagine every single battle you've had in it. Now replace all those battles with a chapter describing it and you basically have this LN. It also doesn't help that the gryphon grunts make up a good portion of each chapter. The main character really isn't anything interesting either, and at times downright annoying since he's always pretending that he's nothing special even though he's OP. All in all, I felt that the LN was just really... bland, there's not any tension nor any mystery to keep you invested. So while the manga might be different, I think I'm probably gonna skip this one.

Thanks. This sounds more like an adaptation of a kusoge.

There's quite a following for OP MCs (myself included), so I don't think the "most people" part is quite right, and lazy apathetic protagonists can be a lot of fun if they're smart enough to plan ahead.

I didn't say what bothers "most people," I said what bothers "the most people." More people complain about their OP MCs not doing anything of value with their OPness, than any other reason to hate a story.

Spoiler

DAT AZZH!!!

I think what bothers the most people about stories like this, but especially this ln is the MC's lack of motivation. You can see it in his lack of tension in this manga chapter. He just does whatever, nothing is really dangerous, he doesn't seem to have romantic urges, his storage bracelet is full of treasures, so he doesn't even need money. He doesn't even strain himself to level his Griffon.

There's quite a following for OP MCs (myself included), so I don't think the "most people" part is quite right, and lazy apathetic protagonists can be a lot of fun if they're smart enough to plan ahead.

Spoiler

The first chapter doesn't seem very promising. "Let's eat dinner and get some sleep" shouldn't be there, since all of the food is supposed to be expired. (per the novel) Additionally, the mangaka doesn't do a very good job of showing that the bear was a water bear until it finally used magic. (It's supposed to be coated in water) And finally, Set is portrayed as a smart and intelligent creature in the story, but it seems that the mangaka has interpreted it as a derpy pet... -_-

What made this one particularly unmemorable (besides the gripping, provocative title)?

The author had a lot of issues pacing the story. The story gets dragged on because the author insists on describing every single mob monster battle that the main character inevitably steamrolls. And yes, I do mean every single one. I don't know if the author is going for word count or what but honestly it's just really tedious to read on. Imagine you're playing an RPG. Now imagine every single battle you've had in it. Now replace all those battles with a chapter describing it and you basically have this LN. It also doesn't help that the gryphon grunts make up a good portion of each chapter. The main character really isn't anything interesting either, and at times downright annoying since he's always pretending that he's nothing special even though he's OP. All in all, I felt that the LN was just really... bland, there's not any tension nor any mystery to keep you invested. So while the manga might be different, I think I'm probably gonna skip this one.

What made this one particularly unmemorable (besides the gripping, provocative title)?

I think what bothers the most people about stories like this, but especially this ln is the MC's lack of motivation. You can see it in his lack of tension in this manga chapter. He just does whatever, nothing is really dangerous, he doesn't seem to have romantic urges, his storage bracelet is full of treasures, so he doesn't even need money. He doesn't even strain himself to level his Griffon.

Spoiler

Probably the dullest surprised face I've ever seen...

Ah I remember reading this LN. I also remember it wasn't particularly good.

I actually welcome an adaptation for this one, I couldn't enjoy reading the LN for various reasons, but pictures will make everything better for me. 

another isekai to find... foloow

P14: Seth, with a falcon head????? He has a canine head (sort of. While the feature looks close to a dog, it's not a dog. Nobody knows if it was from a real animal or not)

Just means either the author or character, don't really know what they are talking about.

Edit: apparently Seth doesn't have a dog head either, it's an unnamed animal with square ears, one picture looks like an aardvark, some stories say hippo.

Ah I remember reading this LN. I also remember it wasn't particularly good.

P14: Seth, with a falcon head????? He has a canine head (sort of. While the feature looks close to a dog, it's not a dog. Nobody knows if it was from a real animal or not)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics