Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.65 - 48votes)

TiN-So - My Ex Machina Is in Your Hands

Alt Names: alt Tin-So - My Ex Machina
Author: Asaura
Artist: Rarusan
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy with the power to create the strongest weapon meets a girl who must take his sword in her hands to save the world.
Go to TiN-So - My Ex Machina Is in Your Hands Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

The title and description are *so* misleading it's hilarious. XD

Spoiler

Their thirst is real.

I actually read she must take the sword on his pants in the description ... maybe I have  problem.

No, i think the wording here intentionally leads toward those sorts of misreadings. At the moment i am wondering if the title itself is supposed to be a dick pun; they could have used a slightly different acronym to make it explicit, but it's pretty close...

I actually read she must take the sword on his pants in the description ... maybe I have  problem.

Having had the unpleasant experience of having just read the chapter I have to say your original reading is basically correct.

Literal Sword in his pants. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics