Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 108votes)

Futoku no Guild

Alt Names: alt 不徳のギルドalt Futoku no girudoalt Guild of Depravity
Author: Kawazoe Taichi
Artist: Kawazoe Taichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kikuru Madan, a monster hunter with excellent performance because of his particular job in the forest, decides to quit his job because of fear of wasting his own youth. The reason he wants to quit was that one of his friends got married.

One day there is a new recruit. Enome the Guild Receptionist asks him to accompany Hitamu Kyan the Lolipai Martial Artist to keep her safe in the back and teach her how to work. He accepts the request, half because he was worried about her and half because he wanted to make her become his successor before he retires completely. Sadly, his plan to retire is overthrown by Hitamu being useless and always attracting some monster. Can Kikuru Madan retire peacefully, with the presence of some useless newbie's recruitment?

Hunting erotic commentary enthusiastically!

http://gangan.square-enix.co.jp/introduction/futokunoguild/
Go to Futoku no Guild Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

90 Comments

I swear, everything that LHT translates is pure crack.

You know it's terrible, and you don't want anyone to find out that you read it, but you just can't stop yourself...

man even from the cover i already know where this is going, still gonna follow it for reason

Followed. 

Because reasons.

Just read the description and the only word that'll come out of my mouth is..."What...?"

No joke. I seriously can't understand what the description is saying or trying to say...

EDIT: Just read the first chapter. Seems amusing. *cough*

Followed... *cough cough*

this why MH never developed "Martial Artist" as a Hunter's fight style....

even though there's similiar style... but they use "Tonfa".... they never use "bare hand" to try fight against fuvking dragon...

and tsundere(?) join the party...

follow ~

You have to watch out for those rapin' Hillbilly Country Bears.

51FD98FNHFL.jpg

I give up.

I can't find any reason to justify me clicking the follow button.(I just clicked it)

Nah , it is because of the cover picture :P

I give up.

I can't find any reason to justify me clicking the follow button.(I just clicked it)

CzBQu4z.png
Disclaimer: pg 30 of this manga please dont ban me

Nice and simple story and guess what, it's not ISEKAI

Ah women.....don't want to work with a sex craving man yet will hit him because he said he feels nothing for her .

38 Series at Once, LMAO!!
I Hope you guys dont die and appears on tomorrow Morning news

Well if this isn't the most motherfucking Japanese cover I've ever seen I just don't know what is...

What an odd cover

the author of this seems to be on some weird shit

What an odd cover 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics