Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 51votes)

Infinite Dendrogram

Alt Names: alt インフィニット・デンドログラム
Author: Kaidou Sakon
Artist: Imai Kami
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: July 15, 2043. On that day, a Full Dive VRMMO was released, its unique system called <Embryo> allowing each player to follow an extremely varied—or rather, an “infinitely” varied pattern of evolution. That game’s name?

<Infinite Dendrogram>

Possessing an element that, until now, had never been achieved by VRMMOs and was considered a technical impossibility, <Infinite Dendrogram> took over the entire world, becoming a major hit in the blink of an eye.

One and a half year had passed since the launch of <Infinite Dendrogram>. A young man named Mukudori Reiji had finished his university entrance exams and began living alone in Tokyo. In order to celebrate the end of that lengthy studying period, after being invited by his older brother long ago, he finally started playing the game.

This is a story where the line between game and reality is blurred.

And also, a tale of reminiscences. (via Novelupdates)

Raw : http://hobbyjapan.co.jp/comic/series/dendro/
Go to Infinite Dendrogram Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

I feel they missed an opportunity to name the bear guy "Bearret".

I think I can bear with this.

Oh,I find certain character in the story  maravilloso.

Anyone not calling the police and fire department considering this bear looks incredibly sketchy? Gives candy to kids and sets random forest fires using over the top extreme measures....Next chapter I bet the bastard is stealing people's picnic baskets.

Anyone knows the source of the bear in the credits?

A bear... with a gun arm...

I thought this looked familiar, it's the same guy that did Needless if anyone's wondering.

Surprised there wasn't a line about looking for BEAR-ries

Bear giving candy to little kids.

Hmm...

Also causes forest fires...

Came for Blue hair Loli on cover, But stayed for same purpose

Came for fantasy setting, but stayed for the same pawpose

Bear giving candy to little kids.

Hmm...

bear eats shoots and leaves

I see the author followed in Nihei's steps, a tacticool bear can never be lame. However, it remains to be seen if everyone else is up to par, followed for now.

Came for the vrmmo, stayed for the bear wielding a gatling gun.

Came for Blue hair Loli on cover, But stayed for same purpose

Came for the vrmmo, stayed for the bear wielding a gatling gun.

kuma-emon rocks.

hope it doesnt dissapear behind a paywall like LN or WN translations did...

Unbearlievable, I liked this manga way more than I thought I would. It definitely helps that it doesn't take itself too seriously, at least right now. So I guess I'll follow and stick around for a while.

The artist is the one who made Needless i see, no worries in the art department then. Now i hope the writer could deliver.

Thankfully the first chapter is decent, and i like how systematically the plot goes in this first chapter, i mean they managed to cram all sort of "Tutorials" while advancing the plot, almost like how some game does their Tutorials. :P

Have high hopes for this one.

what is that bear-with-riffle at the credit page is from?

I think I've tried to read this WN translation several times now From Hot Cocoa Translation. I guess I'll give it another go since there's a heavy weapons bear.

Too many bear puns... followed for now...

Its almost unBEARable. But I will give it a fair chance.

Too many bear puns... followed for now...

Doesn't seem very appealing so far.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics