Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.78 - 90votes)

Magicraft Meister

Alt Names: alt マギクラフト・マイスター
Author: Aki Gitsune
Artist:
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is only one Magi Craft Meister in the world. After the death of the last Meister over one thousand years ago, Jin Nidou was transported to another world in order to succeed her will.

After obtaining the knowledge of the Magi Craft Meister, Jin attempts to use a warp gate but it malfunctions, transporting him to an unknown place. Along with that, an automata he recently restored also uses the warp gate in order to search for her “father”. Thus, the crafting journey of the new Magi Craft Meister begins!
Go to Magicraft Meister Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws and Web Novel TL New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies

72 Comments

And the first thing he does once he has clothes... rebuild a loli....

He made his own clothes with magic but can't do it for his maid???

"but shiruku is originally a slikworm"

I don't have the raw so I can't make sure, but I have a feeling that shiruku = silk. That makes it even weirder.

From how his face looks like when he look at the bunch of thread, he seem to be a bit bothered by it being produced by that spider.

So i think the correct translation would probably be like "but silk comes from silkworm anyway"

if i remember right he originally dies by falling into a furnace by not having enough sleep

Don't remember if it was lack of sleep, but it was explained that a major portion of his body was already burned when he was teleported over. So he was rebuilt, and Reiko disintegrated after showing him the magic book with the message and crystal ball. Barely anything was left from her original body either.

I wonder how many translators/editors LHTransations has. The quality seems to vary a noticeable amount, with this definitely being on the lower end.

imo the problem is (probably) lack of consistent quality checking... >_<

It's not that bad. You can totally understand it but it does need another proofreading pass.

needs another proofreading badly. "This is my mom research facility". then there is the inconsistent punctuation.

i got about 5-6 pages in and my eyes started bleeding.  Hopefully we will get a better translation

It's not that bad. You can totally understand it but it does need another proofreading pass.

He made his own clothes with magic but can't do it for his maid???

i got about 5-6 pages in and my eyes started bleeding.  Hopefully we will get a better translation

"but shiruku is originally a slikworm"

I don't have the raw so I can't make sure, but I have a feeling that shiruku = silk. That makes it even weirder.

I wonder how many translators/editors LHTransations has. The quality seems to vary a noticeable amount, with this definitely being on the lower end.

{Page 5}
And that, ladies and gents, is why you wear your fall protection harness PPE when working in high places.

Oh, this one. All aboard the exposition train~

That cover picture. Nice "third hand" you got there bro.

They even just had him die like a dumbass instead of getting hit by a truck.

if i remember right he originally dies by falling into a furnace by not having enough sleep

This genre needs to stop taking its cues from CliffsNotes.

The manga's supposed to make you want to read the LN. What better way than to give you the quick and dirty summary and then make you read the rest?
Having read the WN, I can say the beginning feels as rushed as the novel was. It gets better after though, hope the manga do the same. Also let's warn people, the hero is a major marty sue. Lastly... guh, do something about the quality of the editing, some pages are cringy to read...

Did I just read what could have been 100 pages in 30 pages?

They even just had him die like a dumbass instead of getting hit by a truck.

You would think how lately there has been a huge surge in Isekai manga that it would get its own tag.

This manga has been approved by:
TgfDixd.jpg

Guessing the current image thumbnail is from the LN, because that normal looking ribbon more than doubled in size to look even more like exaggerated rabbit ears in the manga pages.

This genre needs to stop taking its cues from CliffsNotes.

Did I just read what could have been 100 pages in 30 pages?

seems like so much info was skipped...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics