Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.78 - 90votes)

Magicraft Meister

Alt Names: alt マギクラフト・マイスター
Author: Aki Gitsune
Artist:
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is only one Magi Craft Meister in the world. After the death of the last Meister over one thousand years ago, Jin Nidou was transported to another world in order to succeed her will.

After obtaining the knowledge of the Magi Craft Meister, Jin attempts to use a warp gate but it malfunctions, transporting him to an unknown place. Along with that, an automata he recently restored also uses the warp gate in order to search for her “father”. Thus, the crafting journey of the new Magi Craft Meister begins!
Go to Magicraft Meister Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws and Web Novel TL New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies

72 Comments

Isn’t bronze an alloy of copper and tin?

It said copper in previous chapters. I'm assuming they've replaced the person/people that translate this manga because the quality has gone down, there's a lot of errors.

Another thing to remember about some things, is that while the translation says "bronze ore," the original Japanese may have referred to something slightly different.

In this case, seeing that "copper ore" is "dō kōseki," and "bronze ore" is "seidō kōseki," this is likely the source of this particular mixup, since copper plumbing is much more plausible than bronze.

Spoiler

*in 5 years builds a jet to fly over the capital of an opposing force nation to piss them off*

remember guys, minimize the reality. this is an isekai; there CAN be scenarios where the reality there is much diffrent than ours. therefore facts in our world may NOT necessarily carry over to the other world. at best it should be treated as "inspired" or "based on", never "totally the same logic" because that shit wouldn't be Fantasy...

Exactly, just think of it as fantasy bronze or magic bronze, mana influences the way things "work" after all.

remember guys, minimize the reality. this is an isekai; there CAN be scenarios where the reality there is much diffrent than ours. therefore facts in our world may NOT necessarily carry over to the other world. at best it should be treated as "inspired" or "based on", never "totally the same logic" because that shit wouldn't be Fantasy...

The author needs to put a bit of time into researching the tools and materials the MC is working with.  Its still a fun story if a bit dumb. 

Making a water pump out of tin doesn't seem like a great idea.

... Bronze... Ore? Do people NOT know what alloys are?

Author clearly didn't play enough Runescape

Death mountain you say? I wonder if a certain red shiny stone is up there. (Zelda :OOT reference).....
... Bronze... Ore? Do people NOT know what alloys are? Also, I get the feeling that the explanation for the pump was incorrect. I am fairly certain that it is suction and not air pressure...

F.F.S. mangaka, Google is a thing, please use it.

Edit, for the sake of clarity, it certainly would be possible (however unlikely) to find copper and tin mixed naturally in the ground, but I doubt this would ever be considered "ore"...

Because of course, they struck a hot spring............

And the first thing he does once he has clothes... rebuild a loli....

It's a goddamn robot, that can almost be considered a perpetual motion machine. Are you telling me you wouldn't rebuild her?

>MC immediately gains OP powers in the first page

Let me guess, this is going to be garbage right?

not all "MC is OP" mangas are bad. mostly because the focus becomes less of "the MC is OP" and more of how the world reacts to someone so grossly overpowered

I'm surprised no one quoted this gem yet:

Spoiler

It's not inaccurate really.  He was working on an endoskeleton after all.

please don't drop this!

I don't comment much but I hope this doesn't get dropped. Its got me wondering whats going to happen.

>MC immediately gains OP powers in the first page

Let me guess, this is going to be garbage right?

Hmm.. Where have I seen these two faces before?

Spoiler

eh, Klein, come back when you're a main character.

Hmm.. Where have I seen these two faces before?

Spoiler

you forgot to mention, how the heck the water pump draw water without pipe ?
another isekai which use water pump, show it already installed in the well ignoring how it build and works (accepted, since they don`t know skip it!)
this is as bad as a brad singing a hyperbola song, dropped 1 star! sad.

there is a pipe, he called it a cylinder though. but it's really short.

really?!... he invented a... trolley?! wow, at least he didn't have to invent the wheel... isekai these days...

you forgot to mention, how the heck the water pump draw water without pipe ?
another isekai which use water pump, show it already installed in the well ignoring how it build and works (accepted, since they don`t know skip it!)
this is as bad as a brad singing a hyperbola song, dropped 1 star! sad.

really?!... he invented a... trolley?! wow, at least he didn't have to invent the wheel... isekai these days...

The world is underdeveloped, there was even and small explanation on it in the chapter.

Spoiler

I'm surprised no one quoted this gem yet:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics