Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 133votes)

Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo?

Alt Names: alt 最強の職業は勇者でも賢者でもなく鑑定士(仮)らしいですよ?
Author: Atekichi
Artist: Takeda Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An average student got summoned to another world and granted the strongest job.
No, not Hero, not Sage either.

It's Inspector.
With ability to inspect anything and gather information accurately, surely this is the strongest job there is!
Go to Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo? New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies

135 Comments

Aaaaaaaand another one. I feel like LHTranslation should slow down a bit

i think they should concentrate on the ones they are already translating as there are some that they just do like 3 chapter's then i havent seen any more in over a week from that manga

So, his "cheat" seems to be mostly his analyze skill, which practically all isekai into a game-like world has, and maybe world map as well. So, he might actually need to use his brain/tactics to succeed unlike most other isekai series, not too bad. Not including the spider one, of course, because she did use a lot of tactical thinking in that series. Assuming that leveling up doesn't give him more cheats.

yep, his cheat/main ability is Appraisal-sama already in a good level (not sure if 10, but it's pretty high)

so we have to have faith that the focus will go in tactics/brain rather than building a harem or being OP in an isekai.

So, his "cheat" seems to be mostly his analyze skill, which practically all isekai into a game-like world has, and maybe world map as well. So, he might actually need to use his brain/tactics to succeed unlike most other isekai series, not too bad. Not including the spider one, of course, because she did use a lot of tactical thinking in that series. Assuming that leveling up doesn't give him more cheats.

it'd be nice if the synopsis in in there

A 17 year old kid somehow survives wandering the damn savanna for 3 days, and discovers he has the most broken skill of all: the ability to identify shit. 

this sucks ass

Isekai something something, OP analyze ability something something.

think most of the series they are working on are monthly based though

should be fine to speed translate for a bit "test the waters" etc.

I love that synopsis.

I need to edit this to say there was no synopsis when I made this comment. Now that it has a synopsis all I can say is "So painfully generic".

• Gao likes this
Aaaaaaaand another one. I feel like LHTranslation should slow down a bit

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics