Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 133votes)

Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo?

Alt Names: alt 最強の職業は勇者でも賢者でもなく鑑定士(仮)らしいですよ?
Author: Atekichi
Artist: Takeda Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An average student got summoned to another world and granted the strongest job.
No, not Hero, not Sage either.

It's Inspector.
With ability to inspect anything and gather information accurately, surely this is the strongest job there is!
Go to Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo? New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies

135 Comments

nani the fuck?

IIRC that's from Magi

I thought the "look after him" part is on him becoming a muscle daruma.

The ultimate nightmare of all shota lovers 

latest?cb=20130807204007

nani the fuck?

This may all be true, but I played first edition D&D and there weren't any steel coins in it so it doesn't explain where they'd be put in a relative value scale.

Krynn was post-apocalypse and poor. They used steel pieces.

Iron is could be more plentiful in this world than copper.

"Half a year" DROPPED

How long is half a year in manga volumes, you say? Too fu**ing long that's what!!

I knew it was too good to be true! Fu** You author! You think it's okay to just send away our blond bombshell of an erofu!!

"Half a year" DROPPED

"Don't worry! We'll definitely look after him!". Doesn't leave his room for a month, no one from the guild checks if he's even still alive...

Fantasy Hikikomori, the next logical progression in isekai.

So he got Ciel-sensei. But they had the elf girl leave!? What is wrong with this author?

One point these economics discussions miss (and often the authors miss) is that it is not a modern currency system. Rather, ancient currencies are set by their government (i.e., the monarch/despot/guy with big hat) and not by the free market.

Well . . . in theory, sort of.  Most premodern settings, though, on an informal level traded currency based on merchants' impressions of their metal value, tending to discount debased currencies, weigh the money to get around problems with underweight coins (not to mention coins which had been 'clipped' by criminals) and so on.  And in many premodern settings currency as such was just one convenient way of storing metal, and say breaking off a chunk of gold armband and weighing it was fine too. 

Still, debased coinage tended to probably most of the time get traded for somewhat more than its metal was actually worth.  And it's true that people tended to hoard the good stuff, hence Gresham's Law, "bad money drives out good".

"Don't worry! We'll definitely look after him!". Doesn't leave his room for a month, no one from the guild checks if he's even still alive...

I thought the "look after him" part is on him becoming a muscle daruma.

The ultimate nightmare of all shota lovers 

latest?cb=20130807204007

Because a long time ago, in a distant world called the 70s, Gary Gygax created the Dungeons and Dragons currency system.  And Japanese western style fantasy is almost entirely descended from the first edition of D&D.

This may all be true, but I played first edition D&D and there weren't any steel coins in it so it doesn't explain where they'd be put in a relative value scale.

Big sis womanizer, i always dreams to become one.

Finally he got OP skill.

That's a title, not a skill...

Big sis womanizer, i always dreams to become one.

Finally he got OP skill.

Interesting that it took 1 month to read the entire Medical Book, since at a rate of 1 SP per 10 pages, and with a pool of ~130 SP, it'd take around 30 days for him to get through all 40,000 pages, given that all of his SP is replenished when he goes to sleep.

THEY DID THE MATH.

One point these economics discussions miss (and often the authors miss) is that it is not a modern currency system. Rather, ancient currencies are set by their government (i.e., the monarch/despot/guy with big hat) and not by the free market. The right to designate and mint objects as currency is even to this day a highly guarded prerogative of the government. So basically, if the king says steel coinage is less valuable than copper, it is. It's true that if the face value of a coin is less than the actual value (i.e., the amount of steel in a steel coin is worth more than one steel coin) there is likely going to be individuals who will melt down said coins for their value; although such actions are often illegal. Also, coins that are worth less than their melt values will predominate in circulation while those with higher melt values will be hoarded.

so we have Appraisal sama helping a human this time ... neat!

One of the functions of the cheaper types of coinage is to melt them down to put them to use, like ingots. The copper/iron values are probably determined by how common the source ore is.

Steel is odd though. Are we sure it's not iron or tin?

Yeah, i thought it strange as well, why not Iron? Making steel ingots directly should be simpler right? Why go through the trouble of making steel coins in order to make ingots?

Talk about fan-service, damn!

Anyone care to explain why steel is worth less than copper? Sure, copper has to be refined from ore, but Steel has to be refined at least twice (iron from ore, iron into steel). If they want to add steel, it should be copper > steel > silver > gold > platinum.

Because a long time ago, in a distant world called the 70s, Gary Gygax created the Dungeons and Dragons currency system.  And Japanese western style fantasy is almost entirely descended from the first edition of D&D.

One of the functions of the cheaper types of coinage is to melt them down to put them to use, like ingots. The copper/iron values are probably determined by how common the source ore is.

Steel is odd though. Are we sure it's not iron or tin?

I guess the guild master also a member of macho guy from  danberu nan kiro moteru..acd.png

Oh wow, MC has personality.

That's new.

True enough, this left me shocked for a bit.

Anyone care to explain why steel is worth less than copper? Sure, copper has to be refined from ore, but Steel has to be refined at least twice (iron from ore, iron into steel). If they want to add steel, it should be copper > steel > silver > gold > platinum.

Personally, i'm more interested in knowing why did they bother making Steel and copper coins. Well, I can understand copper(It's maleability and ductility makes it hard to work with in a fantasy setting, so it can only be a coin), but steel coins, why waste iron for that?

Oh wow, MC has personality.

That's new.

Gotta hand it to the kid. He's a natural.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics