Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.66 - 110votes)

Ecstas Online

Alt Names: alt エクスタス・オンラインalt 엑스터스 온라인
Author: Kuji Masamune
Artist: Oniyazu Kakashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kakeru Meguri is a second-year student at Minami Myojin Public High School who plays the character named <Hellshaft> in the VRMMORPG <<Exodia Exodus>>. One day a player suddenly appear in front of his eyes, which turn out to be his popular beauty classmate Ririko Asagiri. She believes that if they defeat the demon king they will be able to return to the real world, in fact Kakeru knows that if a player dies in the game, their consciousness will disappear in the real world. To save an important person, Kakeru possesses the most powerful forbidden force, "Awaken Adult Mode".
Go to Ecstas Online Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

137 Comments

huh ... is this really okay?

​I thought it was funny.

I'm suuuupppperrr confused.

What?

omfg that ending that fucking ending. indeed a what?

a8Tcy5P_zpsaw7rl6ho.jpg?t=1506170419
Mmmnh ... ok?

Everyone and I after we read that chapter: https://i.imgur.com/uPXIamN.gif

wot?

LOL???!

*someone please post a clueless/what gif/image*

f2YC3mTDYpFj4wIZtkt0cPd3_CESX0P6s7Sdgbeh

*someone please post a clueless/what gif/image*
K
Let me join in too... WHAT!?

At first I was like why everybody say the same thing after reading the chapter.

What?

huh?

what

Uh...what?

Look another isekai harem! Followed!

So far, not as bad as I expected from something that aspires to be a meshup of HxH and SAO.

The MC is so bland and boring, it's almost refreshing how much the story went out of its way to tell us how lacking he is.
P.S: One thought that went through my head as I saw how socially awkward he is....Get a job, guy. A job that requires social interaction and assertion, even if it's a part-time gig like mcdonalds. After 6 months, I'm more than sure he can smooth out any of his awkward kinks.

kinda want to stay Cuz of bad ass mecha knight demon lord.....

YHWrgj5.png

wtf indeed...

what? so it's like, be a part of my harem or die? lol

Isekai isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a genre with such coherency and intricacy with plot? Isekai puts the story on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see another trend with such worldbuilding and character development in manga again. Shounen breaks sales. Seinen breaks ratings. Isekai breaks the rules. You can keep your plot. I prefer the magic.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics