Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 301votes)

Saotome-Senshu, Hitakakusu

Alt Names: alt Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusualt 早乙女選手、ひたかくす
Author: Mizuguchi Naoki
Artist: Mizuguchi Naoki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High-Schooler Tsukishima Satoru gets confessed to by local female High-School boxing-talent Saotome Yae. He rejects her initially because he does not want to impede her boxing career.

Her female coach, Shioya hears about this and decides to install him as Saotome's trainer so that they can secretly date each other. This situation is also aided by his extensive boxing knowledge.
Go to Saotome-Senshu, Hitakakusu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Saotome-Senshu, Hitakakusu released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 6 Replies
Topic Can't be seen dating/public image. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anyone want to pick this up? New Window jaegrqualm
  • 3 Replies

1008 Comments

Thanks for your work, jaegrqualm. With luck, it should spark someone else to continue the series. Seems promising.

This series looks like it will be fun to read lol

Hope someone picks it up.

I only have the TL for one more chapter, so that's all you'll be seeing unless someone more official picks it up.

Finally. I've been waiting for someone to pick this up

Hot chick, useless guy manga #148963410

pages arent loading for me after the 3rd page even the 1st two took like 3 refreshes to load

those abs + ecchi tag. hngggh

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics