Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 75votes)

Yankee Shota to Otaku Onee-san

Alt Names: alt ヤンキーショタとオタクおねえさんalt Yankee Boy & Otaku Girl
Author: Hoshimi Yumi
Artist: Hoshimi Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An otaku girl is being stalked by a scary yankee kid. Her already small social life is at risk! What's this kid's deal?!
Go to Yankee Shota to Otaku Onee-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

80 Comments

The roadside pokemon trainer mention was great.

Tsunyandere shota aint that bad
So let me guess, the joke was that she said "shota" but he, not knowing the word, thought she said "Shouta" which is a male name?

Pedophiles, primarily female otaku ones.

If the MC was supposed to be the target of the audience's desires, she'd be more "appealing", but she's on the self-insert side of blandness as well as being the main PoV character.

Me! Me is that TA! *proudly*

actually irl i just like attention from younger guys ☆~~

Chasing the onee san type?

Clearly he is no yankee but a man of culture.

Is there more of this genre recently Yakumo, demi-chan etc etc? are we passing the age of gal and now entering the age of Onee-san?

and what a GLORIOUS age it's shaping up to be

What is the target demographic for this?

4Chan

Teenage boys lusting for onee-sans? Men wanting to read a manga about a cute-ish woman without having to be worried abouy feeling threatened by an adult love interest? 20s-30s on the shelf women self inserting? Horny Otaku perverts?

Is there more of this genre recently Yakumo, demi-chan etc etc? are we passing the age of gal and now entering the age of Onee-san?

Am I reading too much into all this?

Pedophiles, primarily female otaku ones.

If the MC was supposed to be the target of the audience's desires, she'd be more "appealing", but she's on the self-insert side of blandness as well as being the main PoV character.

Hmm... so she's also into shotacon, I guess this can progress faster now that we know this mmm...

He's only 11?  Christ, she's going to be a couger before he's even 18

That only encourages the doujins. :V

Teenage boys lusting for onee-sans? Men wanting to read a manga about a cute-ish woman without having to be worried abouy feeling threatened by an adult love interest? 20s-30s on the shelf women self inserting? Horny Otaku perverts?

You reading too much into this. It's been around forever. Just like the old perverted main character and the dense mc who gets girls by just blinking.

And whoever is translating thank you and I hope you keep up the good work.

I mean it in manga, not in real life coz' my brother is fat just so you know. lmao. I just had some trauma when I saw an h manga with a fat man there and it just take me to a new level of fear so whenever I see a fat man, it feels like he would do something bad which is kind of stupid imo. o(╯□╰)o

Well then you just need to read a bunch of good h manga with fat guys so the good experience will be stronger than the bad one.

And this'll turn into fetish...

It's serialized on Gangan Online, same as many different titles like Nozaki-kun or Yandere Kanojo - it doesn't have any of 4 typical demographics set to it.

this is cute....

now i miss reading sensei lock-on

Glasses girl MC is enough to make me follow this manga mmm...

wait, like, all fat guys unnerve you? why is that?

I mean it in manga, not in real life coz' my brother is fat just so you know. lmao. I just had some trauma when I saw an h manga with a fat man there and it just take me to a new level of fear so whenever I see a fat man, it feels like he would do something bad which is kind of stupid imo. o(╯□╰)o

I've read through the first 2 volumes and the story & setting is actually quite good.

Also, rare case of male tsundere airhead.

I've come for the /ss/.

I agree with you when it comes to the fat guy (actually, in general I feel uncomfortable with them for the same reason)

Life must be a nightmare for you

I agree with you when it comes to the fat guy (actually, in general I feel uncomfortable with them for the same reason) but I don't think the mangaka is someone who draw hentai. This is far too different from Ane Naru Mono.

wait, like, all fat guys unnerve you? why is that?

This is just a little bit creepy.
That Fudanshi guy really unnerves me.

The art is really really familiar though? is this another artist moving from Hentai to mainstream?

I agree with you when it comes to the fat guy (actually, in general I feel uncomfortable with them for the same reason) but I don't think the mangaka is someone who draw hentai. This is far too different from Ane Naru Mono.

No serious romance happens yet anyway, so it was pretty cute if anything.

This is just a little bit creepy.

That Fudanshi guy really unnerves me.

The art is really really familiar though? is this another artist moving from Hentai to mainstream?

He's only 11?  Christ, she's going to be a couger before he's even 18

*ehem Emmanuel Macron *ehem marries his teacher which is 25 years his senior  *ehem :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics