Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 80votes)

Shinya Shokudou

Alt Names: alt Shinya Shokudōalt Shinya Shokudoalt 深夜食堂
Author: Abe Yarou
Artist: Abe Yarou
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A manga that revolves around an old-fashioned all-night food stall, the various dishes that the stall owner prepares to suit the tastes of different customers, and the joys, griefs, trials and tribulations of his faithful patrons.

Nominated for the 2nd Manga Taisho Award (2009); winner of the 39th Japan Cartoonist Awards Grand Prize (2010). (MU)
Go to Shinya Shokudou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

I don't know why, but it has a special charm to it that hooks you in.

Thank you for the releases VIS!!! I really love this manga! 

17 pages, yeah!

Tankoubon and blank pages. Story starts on page 10. :(

• Psi likes this

damnyeah it's back, thanks

oooh.. what a calming manga.. makes me hungry though
This is great. The manga itself is sort of like the shop it depicts - seemingly just sort of primitive and simple, but containing such a great variety of wonderful things.
I have no idea what I liked about it. But, I really did like it.
Really nice stories with an original art. I'm looking forward for more.
This manga has the same atmosphere as Bartender, but it doesn't feel as sophisticated. Good nonetheless.
am i the only one who liked it?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics