Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 184votes)

Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure

Alt Names: alt Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifusalt 異世界でスキルを解体したらチートな嫁が増殖しました 概念交差のストラクチャーalt 이세계에서 스킬을 해체했더니 치트인 신부가 증가했
Author: Sengatsu Sakaki
Artist: Katase Minami
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When an entire bus of people are summoned to another world, Souma Nagi doesn't go along with the idea of being a Hero like the rest. Thus he leaves the palace and starts his life in another world with his ability to restructure skills. Based off the Light Novel by the same name.

RAWS: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FS01000046010000_68/
Go to Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

136 Comments

My Japanese is mediocre, but let's see if we can dissect that title a bit:

異世界でスキルを解体したらチートな嫁が増殖しました 概念交差のストラクチャー

Isekai [in] Skill [<-] [if can dismantle] [cheating] [wives] [are] [multiplied/increased]: [general idea] [crossing/genetic] no Structure

So I welcome corrections (please!) but it looks something like 'If I Can Dismantle Skills in Another World I Can Increase My Cheat Waifus: (That's the) General Idea of the Crossover Structure'

交差 (kousa) has the double meaning of genetic crossing, and I'm sure that's deliberate.

Also I want to start reading 'Isekai' as 'IN A WORLD WHERE...' (think bad movie trailers).   Imagine Don LaFontaine reading: 'IN A WORLD WHERE....  ONE MAN... can dismantle skills....  IN A WORLD WHERE... SLAVE WAIFUS of ALL FETISHES abound...  ONE SLEAZEBAG... can build a CHEAT HAREM... by using his SKILL STRUCTURE... to manipulate CRAZY POWERFUL but EMOTIONALLY VULNERABLE girls into becoming his DEPENDENT LAPDOGS.  In theaters this fall.'

[Isekai], [Skill], and [Cheat] in the title.  Says it all huh?

All it would need is [Slave] and [Harem] to get a full house.

well dont know if its really not op but  i think rewrite skills its actually one of the strongests abilities i have seen in isekai till now.  unless in following chapters says that he has some limits i think he could just 1 hit kill a god if he rewrite a simple flicking skill of hand to hand =3

[Isekai], [Skill], and [Cheat] in the title.  Says it all huh?

Cant this people that make isekai mangas understand, that there is no need for fkn waifus ?!?!? god damn ...

Waifus are the only excuse for most isekai manga.  It's certainly not the MCs or the cut and paste situations, plots, and dialogue.

(Yes, I know, Not All etc...)

Now that he knows what his Skill can do, that would be really helpful to the rest of his classmates in their escapades. Why doesn't he offer to customize skills for them, even if he doesn't want to gallavant off and save the world? Does he hate them that much? Seems a little selfish. All he stated was he wanted to survive and not be put in danger.

So, not being convenient for others and bending into pretzels for them means one is selfish? It's pretty quickly established that the King is basically tricking most of them into making a contract that is binding. The Prez only sees his own benefit in all of this and wants the others to benefit him aswell, the Vice Prez isn't much better and none of the others seem to care much as they go along with it and are fine with him bailing. 

There's no reason for him to aid them, he has no relation with them, they seem to care very little of at all for him and thus aren't exactly entitled to his support.

Now that he knows what his Skill can do, that would be really helpful to the rest of his classmates in their escapades. Why doesn't he offer to customize skills for them, even if he doesn't want to gallavant off and save the world? Does he hate them that much? Seems a little selfish. All he stated was he wanted to survive and not be put in danger.

"The skills I have don't look useful for battle anyway"
>Lists: Swordsmanship and Hand-to-hand, immediately after saying that.

Spoiler

Art is nice though.

The art is pretty nice but how the author handles some things just feels so loveless. For example the past of the MC felt like the author was working down a check list.

I see thay no one is currently translating the WN. For those who are interested on the WN though, here's the link to the syosetu page: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n6475dd/

The girls are always a welcome plus but is it weird that the main reason I read manga like this one (where instead of a single person, a group gets transported to a different world) is to see the shitty, regretful and terrible fate of the ones not following the MC?

Too many

And the rest of the summoned people are now a Human Centi-pad

Got to ask about them T&Cs Kids

The girls are always a welcome plus but is it weird that the main reason I read manga like this one (where instead of a single person, a group gets transported to a different world) is to see the shitty, regretful and terrible fate of the ones not following the MC?

So who has the link for the LN or WN?

i just checked no one is translating the novel by the looks and according to a lot of places INCLUDING novel-updates

I've already accepted the game-like traits in isekais the same way everyone has long since accepted elves and dwarves in fantasies. There will always be unoriginal copy/paste elements in most manga, just to varying degrees and subjects.

I think most people roll their eyes immediately when the title includes Isekai and Cheat in it. And is a paragraph long, unoriginal rote explanation instead of a real title. It tells you they're unoriginal to an extreme degree and likely a shitty writer to boot. Especially since most of these are webnovels.

Cant this people that make isekai mangas understand, that there is no need for fkn waifus ?!?!? god damn ...

Loli waifu is pivotal!!!

I dunno why, but I seem to like every damn Isekai that I read! (Maybe because of the art?)
Nonetheless!

Spoiler

I WOULD BE LURKING FOR UPDATES!
FOLLOWED!

So who has the link for the LN or WN?

"Beautiful slave girls"... Daaaaaaaaamn

Oh fuck,someone get rid of the description.It was the best part of this thing.

no

God, how many times are they gonna use "status bar" in "isekai", lemme guess next is the "doraemon unlimited storage box", is isekai = game world.

ok time to ditch this isekai with bus and truck kun.

Innovation is pivotal, but you need to keep the things that work.

Tbh I think this ability concept is one of the more interesting ones. I honestly don't have high hopes for this but I do want to see where it goes.

"Web novel" "isekai" the dreaded combination

I've already accepted the game-like traits in isekais the same way everyone has long since accepted elves and dwarves in fantasies. There will always be unoriginal copy/paste elements in most manga, just to varying degrees and subjects. The real question is if what little uniqueness it has is worth it or not. So far, I enjoyed the main's attitude, the potential plot surrounding the helper demon, and most of all, the great possibility of having the main go up against the other summonees, based on their horrible attitudes.

Also, the isekai genre tag is only a matter of time at this point. Its just the harem tag all over again, they're both subsets of real genres (harem -> romance; isekai -> fantasy/adventure), but have enough at this point to get their own tag.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics