Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 184votes)

Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure

Alt Names: alt Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifusalt 異世界でスキルを解体したらチートな嫁が増殖しました 概念交差のストラクチャーalt 이세계에서 스킬을 해체했더니 치트인 신부가 증가했
Author: Sengatsu Sakaki
Artist: Katase Minami
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When an entire bus of people are summoned to another world, Souma Nagi doesn't go along with the idea of being a Hero like the rest. Thus he leaves the palace and starts his life in another world with his ability to restructure skills. Based off the Light Novel by the same name.

RAWS: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FS01000046010000_68/
Go to Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

136 Comments

>Asks her to use a spell that won't injure.

I wonder why so many Japanese protagonists always insist on not hurting or sparing the people trying to kidnap/kill them or their companions (and even some instances, even rape)? I'm not saying to become an edgelord and murder everything that looks at them funny, but at least be willing to do whatever is necessary if the situation calls for it, especially if your neck is on the line.

maybe it wasn't necessary yet to kill them..

The thing I don't get about the slave setting in most cases is they make the MC seem like they're reluctant to do it and they have some angle of "saving" the girl by buying them: Then why don't they just set them free? He could nullify the contract right now and not have to worry about the rooming problems. And seeing how Astarte led him to her, I'm sure she would be grateful enough to continue traveling with him. (Also why not buy her decent clothes instead of the tattered ones she has on now? And keep on the collar?)

I assume the hamfisted reasoning in this case is he couldn't directly edit her skills unless she was his "property". And because reasons, skill editing slaves seems to get a "rarity boost".

You and I both know the real reason: it allows the MC to be a morally acceptable person while also physically owning a slave. It's like a plantation owner who keeps his slaves well-fed - somehow he's supposed to be seen as noble despite the fact that he makes black people work against their will.

I wonder why so many Japanese protagonists always insist on not hurting or sparing the people trying to kidnap/kill them or their companions (and even some instances, even rape)? I'm not saying to become an edgelord and murder everything that looks at them funny, but at least be willing to do whatever is necessary if the situation calls for it, especially if your neck is on the line.

They all should be like Skeleton Knight Sama (https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/gaikotsu-kishi-sama-tadaima-isekai-e-odekake-chuu-r20741).

That's a nice MC for me, driven by Logic.

You have consent now. Don't waste anymore time dude!

It looks like he unlocked Dogi's wall-crushing skill.

Chapter 3, Page 21, panel 5: "Alright, now I know their positions."

The thing I don't get about the slave setting in most cases is they make the MC seem like they're reluctant to do it and they have some angle of "saving" the girl by buying them: Then why don't they just set them free? He could nullify the contract right now and not have to worry about the rooming problems. And seeing how Astarte led him to her, I'm sure she would be grateful enough to continue traveling with him. (Also why not buy her decent clothes instead of the tattered ones she has on now? And keep on the collar?)

I assume the hamfisted reasoning in this case is he couldn't directly edit her skills unless she was his "property". And because reasons, skill editing slaves seems to get a "rarity boost".

[Ultra Skill] Ecchi Cheat
How to have [hentai] in a [manga] without being tagged [hentai].

Is Athtaltae how they romanized the name somewhere? Otherwise assuming its the name I'm thinking of, its usually spelled Astarte.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astarte

Spoiler

That would have made for an amazing cliffhanger.

i dig this.

i greedily await more chapters. one can never have too may waifus

for some reason I don't foresee him messing with the skills of any male characters

He might not mess with a man
But he might mess with a (boy)

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

Just by looking at the title alone you know that he is only going to mess with the skills his waifus have.
Since MC is not into men of course you will never get to see him messing with the skills male characters have.

I think he meant the entire... Orgasm part.

for some reason I don't foresee him messing with the skills of any male characters

Just by looking at the title alone you know that he is only going to mess with the skills his waifus have.

Since MC is not into men of course you will never get to see him messing with the skills male characters have.

There are some mangas with the word "Isekai" in the title,and is not made by LHTranslation?

My world crumbles XD.

Lewd skill modification;  Low brow yet creative... 

Probably the first isekai I've ever seen involving a non-conventional "white" skinned character as the first heroine

Even after seeing it twice I still don't really understand how his skill works so imma just gloss over it and say OK

He can take parts of the description of a skill, and move them around between two different skills. It's basically a skill re-structuration ability, which allows him to change the nouns and adjectives in a skill description around. =/

Wow, update!!!!

Question, Is this monthly or Translator just slow at translating this?

I mean, Well maybe they put it on very low priority or something.

Anyway thanks to translator.

It's a light novel adaptation - they're always monthly.  Well, the RAWs at least.

Everything you need to know about how this shit turns out is right there in the fucking title.

Man, this just keeps happening.

Even after seeing it twice I still don't really understand how his skill works so imma just gloss over it and say OK

At first I thought he could just move around the wording that makes up the description of the skills in order to make new ones. But now I'm just going with he has the ability to edit skill descriptions, making better/different ones. Don't know what the rules or limitations are though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics