Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 174votes)

Sekainohate de Aimashou

Alt Names: alt รักเราตราบชั่วฟ้าดินสลายalt 世界の果てで愛ましょうalt 在世界的尽头来相爱alt Sekai no hate de Aimashoualt To Love at the End of the World
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yona Ryouma, a normal high school boy, saves a man from another world at the cost of his own life when a mysterious earthquake occurs. The man, Emillio, uses a potion which apparently saves Ryouma's life. However, he is also changed into a girl in the process. Emillio is actually the prince of this alternate world and he declares Ryouma as his wife, presumably on the context of saving his life. But what about Ryouma's life as a high school boy in his own world? And will he come to accept being the prince's wife?
Go to Sekainohate de Aimashou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

OMG That's the damnest cliffhanger evar!
gay version from Kashimashi ?
This manga has a very hard edge for "comedy"
wow is his country's councilmen really like that...no wonder their country's unstable compared to others.
I feel like ch21 has a lot of bad translations (Grammar?) However, I can't quite spot what's wrong. Still understandable though.
at first it was funny...and now it seem weird to me ...Ryouma is acting like a real girl now....
ch 21 lolled to it XD
Yah, can't wait for the next chapter :P
This manga is really funny and a great read.
Spoiler
... ... ... all the sudden their characters are starting to all look the same...
ha ha ha the last part of the chap 17 killed me XD
Anyone annoyed by the overused of same expression for the same situation or is it just me? eg.always gritting their teeth
anything else is fine though
bobet01 lol only if you think that way bro
does this manga makes you gay?
fixed :) btw, there is a mistyping on page 1 in chp 14, it's labeled as chp 13, but it's chp 14.
A bit, but it's just a bit ecchi. It's less mature than mangas categorized as 'ecchi'. It's like.. slight ecchi.

By the way, the pages, at least the latest chapters, are messed up.
Seems like the pages are ordered like p1 10 11 12.. 19 2 20 21... 3.. 30.. 39 4 5 6 etc.
was this deemed to mature?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics