Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 174votes)

Sekainohate de Aimashou

Alt Names: alt รักเราตราบชั่วฟ้าดินสลายalt 世界の果てで愛ましょうalt 在世界的尽头来相爱alt Sekai no hate de Aimashoualt To Love at the End of the World
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yona Ryouma, a normal high school boy, saves a man from another world at the cost of his own life when a mysterious earthquake occurs. The man, Emillio, uses a potion which apparently saves Ryouma's life. However, he is also changed into a girl in the process. Emillio is actually the prince of this alternate world and he declares Ryouma as his wife, presumably on the context of saving his life. But what about Ryouma's life as a high school boy in his own world? And will he come to accept being the prince's wife?
Go to Sekainohate de Aimashou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

I tend to forgot that she is actually a he.

THANKS GOD THANKS SIMPLE SCAN

someone willing to pick up this awesome manga !!
And here I was, wondering whether my eyes were playing tricks on me again.
Many thanks, Simple Scans.
Yay about time someone picked this great manga back up ! Arigatou gozaimasu
Thank you so much Simple Scans! Banzai! Banzai!
i love you, simplescan! thanks you very much. please keep it coming!
Yay finally an update
Thanks Simple Scans <3
any news about this one?
seems the translator went mia
Vol 06 tankubon has comes out ... the cover ...
Spoiler

and still ongoing ...
*praying if scanlator willing to continue this manga ...*
hmm ...
need another 2 - 3 chapter to complete vol 5 ...
I hope the translation will be continued ...
When are they going to finsh the next chapter
Got a question. Are the translators waiting for the release of the tankobon or they just stopped? And does anyone know if this manga is monthly or bi yearly?
if i remember corectly she is dead reason is unknown
I'm kinda interested about Ryouma's mom. Was it ever mentioned where she is? Also, it has been quite a while since it got updated ETA on the next chapter perhaps?
vol.4 chp. 22 page 10.

d'awwwww.......................
nice manga. :)
The prince is a girl right? so eventually they will end up switched?
they could've stretched that last arc just a little bit more... would have been interesting...
Ch25, How touching. Mommyyyyyyyy!XD
bah ... getting correct also mean boring reading ...
I really should stop anallyzing and guessing the next chapter for each manga ...
kind of predictable ...
the next one should be the elder brother goes nuts and the youger brother will be hunt (but he get reminded his mother deed)
O.O
is my reaction at the end of ch24.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics