Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (2.68 - 69votes)

Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

Alt Names: alt マヌケなFPSプレイヤーが異世界へ落ちた場合alt Manuke FPSalt The Case of a Stupid FPS Player Fall Into Another Worldalt When a Stupid FPS Player Falls to Another World
Author: Jiraigen
Artist: Saiki & Junichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The protagonist is a player of a VRMMOFPS game who ends up falling off the map while playing in PvE mode, and ends up being transported to a fantasy world with his FPS system.

Raw: https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000014/
Go to Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

54 Comments

Question is the mc a man or woman i can't tell lols

i think i see some chesticles so, i'm leaning towards female. We'd need someone to check the raws for gender pronouns 

nah he probably got blind sided by a truck when he fell down there but he blacked out first and didnt notice, its always the trucks man, its some kinda isekai mafia... of trucks... that redistribute losers in our world into isekai manga

I mean, trucks are used for transport and delivery so...

Man, what doesn't transport you into a video game fantasy world these days?

Fell off the map? Fantasy world.

Fell asleep? Fantasy world.

Went to the toilet to take a dump? Fantasy. Fucking. World.

you could also be in your classroom and talking to other students or studying and end up in a Fantasy World.

Could be a neutral gender or a trans, we don't often get those in manga

it appears to have boobs? but its manga, can be anything, man, woman, cat, eldritch horror, pokemon...

when a stupid me reads a new isekai manga.

Valhalla Scans are truly multilingual! Most of their releases on Patreon seem to be Spanish. Their outcry for Patreon support is in English. Apparently they translate manhuas (Chinese or Korean, the other is Manwha, forget which). And their plea for support THERE, is Japanese. I don't think they know which language they're trying to translate to which.

For the chapter itself...the other commenters have pretty much hit the nail on the head. Though I will say this - it's not a paywall. They do have other chapters available to the public on Patreon...if you can read Spanish.

Mangaka is lazy like hell. Chapters are 5-8 pages long per two weeks or one month. Longest chapter have 12 pages and it was released after one month.

That title can't get any better rofl

Holy shit I can barely understand the translation. Are you sure anyone has even read it out loud before typesetting?

I understood it fine though
Stupid fps player no wonders.

Holy shit I can barely understand the translation. Are you sure anyone has even read it out loud before typesetting?

Look at last credit page, I don't think English is their main language

Man, what doesn't transport you into a video game fantasy world these days?

Fell off the map? Fantasy world.

Fell asleep? Fantasy world.

Went to the toilet to take a dump? Fantasy. Fucking. World.

nah he probably got blind sided by a truck when he fell down there but he blacked out first and didnt notice, its always the trucks man, its some kinda isekai mafia... of trucks... that redistribute losers in our world into isekai manga

Which 9yr old did they hire to translate the first chapter. It's fken 10 short pages how tf do u mess up this badly.

>Patreon

>Early Access

>"with a donation, it really appreciates"

>"it really appreciates"

Pay to read and at this quality? Fuck no

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If multiplayer has taught me anything this guy's gone go around fucking everyone's mums

Six pages for a chapter, six?!?

When an isekai manga not picked by LH Translation
Okay Bookmarked

If that statement becomes even remotely fucking true ...

I'd apologize for thinking dreck right away. 

now imagine if warframe turns into isekai manga....

you wake up as a frame, then after few hundred chapters you realize d that you are a child, then few more hundred chapters you realized that this is not even your world... 

Oh, it only had 10 pages.

minus the cover & credits.. only 6 pages..

Edit: So First Person Shooter as a base for a stupid Isekai manga? Like Btoom! on steroids xD

If that statement becomes even remotely fucking true ...

I'd apologize for thinking dreck right away. 

pay2read? lol

I think it's a teaser to get people to pay them on Patreon. So, it's more pay to read.

Oh, it only had 10 pages.

the first chapter is just those pages...

https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000014/

Edit: So First Person Shooter as a base for a stupid Isekai manga? Like Btoom! on steroids xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics