Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 20votes)

Kamen Rider W: Fuuto Tantei

Alt Names: alt Kamen Rider W: The Detectives of Fuuto
Author: Riku Sanjo
Artist: Masaki Sato
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuuto Detective (風都探偵 Fūto Tantei) is a manga adaptation and sequel of the 2009 series Kamen Rider W which will be published in Weekly Big Comic Spirits. Written by Riku Sanjo (W, Fourze, Drive) and drawn by Masaki Sato. The Dopants in this manga are designed by Katsuya Terada and supervised by Hideaki Tsukada.
Go to Kamen Rider W: Fuuto Tantei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

"Does that mean Tokime eats humans?!"

Sees creature consuming a hand in alleyway.

e31.jpg

Wow... this is amazing.

You really should. It's awsome.

Yeah, Double's actually a really good choice for a starting show if one wants to get into Kamen Rider (or even if you just want a standalone show).  It's excellent all around and doesn't require any foreknowledge of the franchise.

On topic, loving the first chapter, though Shotaro's half-afro (halfro?) just looks kinda weird to me.  Kinda wish they'd draw his hair a bit closer to his appearance in the show, but I guess they want him to have a distinctive look.

Ah, because they're partners. Never watched Kamen Rider.

You really should. It's awsome.

It stands for Double

Ah, because they're partners. Never watched Kamen Rider.

So does the W stand for Wumbo?

It stands for Double
So does the W stand for Wumbo?

horyshit phillip is a hard boiled trap :o

aw no end chapter Henshin.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU

This going to be one harboiled manga

Welcome back to windy city

> 2017

> W

Good job

wNVX7g5.gif

Hardboiled enough for me. We'll see if the henshin and battle scene will be also good or not.
A Hard-Boiled manga of a Half-Boiled detective

Never though will have ecchi there...

Thank you very much Fuuto Tantei !

aw no end chapter Henshin.

Not quite the same, but either way, I'm glad to see this series back.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics