Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 59votes)

Wa!

Alt Names: alt わ!alt 哇!alt Wa! (KOJIMA Akira)
Author: Kojima Akira
Artist: Kojima Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: At Takamanohara School, lots of the students have crushes, but all on different people. In fact, if you trace out who likes who, it makes a full circle! This is the story of that circle of crushes.
Go to Wa! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

No way! A Wa! update!? This has made my week!~
AHHH Update!!!Posted Image
Whoa holy crap an update
finally! an update!
So sad. I want to read more. >:
dropped for almost a year now huh?
WAnt more! hahaha this is actually funny.
This was actually an enjoyable read. I liked reading about all the misunderstandings and stuff.
huhuhuahahahhahaha

hillarious comedy

i can't stop laughing lol
This 4-koma is pretty hilarious, characters are likeable and the love triangle is interesting. You also gotta love those breaks with the two girls who tell jokes unrelated to the plot :P All in all a good read, hope to see more releases.
in general, many japanese jokes are plays on words or on historical figures and their trademark sayings. so you might need more than just japanese general knowledge to really understand the jokes in this manga. also many jokes are references to japanese pop culture and pop politics (a.k.a. the media's contribution to politics) in this manga.

its a comedy yes, but it is also a good romance
4-koma is one of my favorite types of manga. Condensing humor and silliness into four panels is good makes my day, and Wa! really does a good job at that. What makes this really work is that it delves into the lives of each of the characters and their feelings for the person they love. Seeing people react to their crushes is quite funny and even reveals certain characteristic traits about them. The jokes are nicely delivered, the more successful ones by the more straightforward characters. There are also nicely timed "joke breaks" with two silly girls, Ume and Isono. Some of their jokes, however, are really weird and may require Japanese general knowledge to understand.

First Impressions: 5/5

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics