Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 141votes)

Himitsu no Akuma-chan

Alt Names: alt ひみつの悪魔ちゃんalt 秘密的恶魔酱alt The Secret Akuma-chanalt The Secret Devil-chan
Author: Emu
Artist: Emu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen AiSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kurosaki Sou is a 16 year old who summons a devil to take his virginity. He hopes for a devil with flaming red hair, large horns, and black wings. He gets exactly what he wishes for, although he forgets something else rather important. Now he’s forced to live with this devil and has to think of a way to get rid of it, and most importantly – survive its lust.

Spin-Off:

> Motto! Himitsu no Akuma-chan
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/motto-himitsu-no-akuma-chan-r6168)
Go to Himitsu no Akuma-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

127 Comments

doesn have any boob's. I wouldnt afraid getting booner.
@Marisa_love
Because Soba-Scans are mostly shutting down as a scanlation group.
Consequently, a large portion of the staff moved over to UFW and UTW (Unlimited Translation Works). So no need to worry over projects being dropped.
:3 why not soba scans this time :3

anyway, time to read chapter 9 and TURN HOMO~ (aside from Hideyoshi, he's in BakaTest, that's obvious)
T v T

i'm so happy! thanksss for the update!!!
This manga's a Trap!!! I repeat, TRAP!!!
i like how hes drawn with some masculine features, it makes me think "yes this is a man" i mean i love hideyoshi. aikawa, yukimura, and whatever else fits in that category, but having a masculine trap that you actually feel gay for liking is nice too
Ch 09 ...
Okay, now I'm sure this manga is promoting yaoi ...
in very "clever" way ... =3= ...
Hoping in the future he will turn into a she, i am amashed to be moved.
my pride as a man is no more
HOW CAN.... WHY DO I EVEN...
Prunus Girl isn't Shounen Ai.
Is it wrong for me as a guy to read this??? I find it interesting how he is going to get out of this hole he dug for himself. Probably the only "shounen-ai" work I read...maybe other than prunus girl (which I dropped and am planning to continue reading eventually).
Hes drawn a little too masculine for my taste but still interesting
Railander, kurosaki hasn`t embraced his homo side, that babe`s* tits weren`t real.
Whatever, hope kogure becomes a full woman , and.. please update :D
There is love~ in the air...
The demon, he is a male but...so moe...I don't mind at all.
LoL the big bro can use "the force".
his the devil a man or a women?
I think sou is starting to embrace his homo side. he groped that babe's tits and didnt even feel anything
Whoa, one of the most hilarious mangas I've ever read. This is full of win.
haha... i like this.
"Fuck the communion. Let's show them some real blood."
Huh. Akuma version of Prunus Girl. Sure, OK.
Kogure's gender identity seems to be in some sort of flux, but leaning towards woman. That, or simply non-existent. Nevertheless, I think it's a rather funny and sweet story.
lol this is funny as hell
As soon as Kurosaki starts referring to the devil as <spoiler>her</spoiler> the manga feels like it's heading in the direction of yaoi...
Not my cup of tea.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics