Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 64votes)

Game Yaru kara 100-en Kashite!

Alt Names: alt ゲームやるから100円貸して!alt Game Yaru kara 100 En Kashite!alt Lend Me 100 Yen So I Can Play A Game
Author: Nakano Zawa
Artist: Nakano Zawa
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Assistant Manager Yumihara is known for her perfectionist side and strict attitude among all her coworkers. But behind that, she likes to stop by to a certain coffee shop to play at some old machine games. Suddenly, one of her coworker happened to stop by at the same coffee shop. What will happen next? Will she be found out? A rom-com that is fun, fresh, and fitted for you who loves games.
Go to Game Yaru kara 100-en Kashite! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

How long is this trend going to go on, is there going to be a version of every major arcade game with a fighting men and trying to get your prince, theme?  Way to set back feminism.(along with hiding her interests like its something to be ashamed of)

Next is Donkey Kong, jumping over men thrown your way as you try to reach your prince at the top?

I wonder if these games are completely invented by author/fictional, probably.

And I wonder who's she crushing on, her boss maybe?

Wonder if Centipede will be a male centipede going around and eating female centipedes?

Sorry for the strangely sexual image of two centipedes fornicating I probably burned into your head.

I hate Sugita.

How long is this trend going to go on, is there going to be a version of every major arcade game with a fighting men and trying to get your prince, theme?  Way to set back feminism.(along with hiding her interests like its something to be ashamed of)

Next is Donkey Kong, jumping over men thrown your way as you try to reach your prince at the top?

I wonder if these games are completely invented by author/fictional, probably.

And I wonder who's she crushing on, her boss maybe?

C'mon, my girl just trying to enjoy her lunch break with her niche interests, no need to get hit on by a coworker out and about :'c

So what's the name of that paceman rip off.

xbkWq.png

Owner is the best character

He's just taking out the trash.

Otaku office romance is the current trend in manga, and I'm all sold. What a good time to be alive!

Now I'm in this cafe, waiting for my hot co-worker to come through those doors so we could indulge out otaku-ness together under the moonlight.

xbkWq.png

Owner is the best character

The game 90's Bring me back 15 years more younger....

Otaku office romance is the current trend in manga, and I'm all sold. What a good time to be alive!

I remember playing space invaders... on a graphing calculator.

And yet I still feel super old compared to the kids that first played super mario 64 on the DS!

In my day, we played pinball, and we liked it.
Never could manage to play pinball on my slide rule though.

That's what you get for trying it on one of those metal Pickett slide rules.
On my rosewood cored Keuffel & Esser LogLog Duplex Trig anything was possible.
It's 75 years old and the batteries are still going strong!

Peers, not piers.

Unless you're a shipyard or some sort of building by the water. Then your peers might be piers. But at that point we're wandering into Isekai territory where you've somehow managed to reincarnate as a port and that's outside the scope of this manga's dynamics.

I would read that. Then again, I've read the Divine Dungeons, a self published straight-to-kindle-unlimited western isekai, where the main character is reincarnated as a dungeon heart. Thankfully, no truck-kun involved.

Anyone else remember playing the grand-daddy of electronic arcade games, Pong, in 1972?

She has been being unfair, and his colleagues are.perfectly capable of evaluating his work and have been pointing that out. She earned a bit of retaliation.

Being unfair, or just doing her job? If you're crap at your job and make a lot of mistakes, you should expect to be confronted by your boss about it. "She earned a bit of retaliation." Pfft. If I was her superior I would have nothing but respect for her for not letting her subordinates slack off.

Just how old are you?!?!

Bruh, it's one of the remake, remake! I'm still young and definitely not shriveled!

Dunno, though. Subordinates tend to overevaluate themselves, and between their piers and superiors they would side more with their piers, especially when the superiors are straight-laced and strict.

It is just one chapter so we can't really know the full situation.

Peers, not piers.

Unless you're a shipyard or some sort of building by the water. Then your peers might be piers. But at that point we're wandering into Isekai territory where you've somehow managed to reincarnate as a port and that's outside the scope of this manga's dynamics.

She has been being unfair, and his colleagues are.perfectly capable of evaluating his work and have been pointing that out. She earned a bit of retaliation.

That won't happen though, since she is cute and he will be forced to forgive her. Because romance.

Dunno, though. Subordinates tend to overevaluate themselves, and between their piers and superiors they would side more with their piers, especially when the superiors are straight-laced and strict.

It is just one chapter so we can't really know the full situation.

Not sleazy but conniving and manipulative? He's interested in learning about her, yes, but more likely than not, considering his attitude, so that he can blackmail her into making his job easy-breezy. Of course, I could be wrong...

check out my webtoon, manga and webtoon projects here

That won't happen though, since she is cute and he will be forced to forgive her. Because romance.

Doesn't seem sleazy to me, at least not yet.  He's interested in learning about her and thinks it's fine that she plays games, and she seems excited (albeit embarrassed) to have someone to talk to about it  

Not sleazy but conniving and manipulative? He's interested in learning about her, yes, but more likely than not, considering his attitude, so that he can blackmail her into making his job easy-breezy. Of course, I could be wrong...

check out my webtoon, manga and webtoon projects here

And yet I still feel super old compared to the kids that first played super mario 64 on the DS!

In my day, we played pinball, and we liked it.

Never could manage to play pinball on my slide rule though.

Oooh Space Invaders, childhood game right there.

Just how old are you?!?!

Before even clicking: "This is another one of these girl-beats-guy-but-then-falls-for-him-anyway-because-otaku-omega-males mangas isn't it"

Literally first page: "omega-kun, this report is full of mistakes"

Noped out faster than you can say "cope"

Space invaders has a TUNE?

Oooh Space Invaders, childhood game right there.

Dat bed hair tho

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics